Verizon FiOS Mobile
Access to select Free and Subscription On Demand content from anywhere, as well as the ability to browse the ever-growing FiOS On Demand library of movies and TV shows.
Live streaming TV channels both in and out of your FiOS home (*requires both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service in home, as well as subscription to any of the channels you wish to watch):
- Select live channels while in your FiOS home
- Select live channels while away from your FiOS home
- Select live local channels if you are a FiOS customer based in certain locations: NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, DC
- As always, Verizon is working on improving your TV watching experience, and will continue to add new channels, both in and out of home, as this application develops over time. So be assured that more are coming soon!
Manage your DVR recordings, check the status of your DVR, and schedule new recordings from anywhere (*requires a DVR)
Use your eligible mobile phone or tablet device as a remote control while in your home (*requires an HD set-top box)
The FiOS Mobile app incorporates many features from our Verizon Media Manager and FiOS Mobile Remote applications for one-stop easy access to all your FiOS entertainment needs.
Verizon FiOS TV subscription required. In-home live TV streaming requires Internet and TV subscription and use of FiOS router. Remote control functionality requires use of FiOS router and HD Set Top Box. Subscription to premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package required to access certain channels. NFL Network and NFL Redzone streaming only available on tablets. FiOS On Demand service usage and content availability restrictions apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
- Fixed login issues that some users were having
- Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2013
- Verizon Services Corporation
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (183)
- 32.3 MB