Verizon FiOS Mobile
Check out the new Verizon FiOS Mobile application with select live streaming TV channels, available now to watch both in and out of your home! FiOS Mobile also offers Free and Subscription On Demand content, the ability to use your eligible device as a remote control to interact with your FiOS TV, remotely manage your DVR recordings, view TV listings, and access the entire FiOS On Demand catalog.
Access to select Free and Subscription On Demand content from anywhere, as well as the ability to browse the ever-growing FiOS On Demand library of movies and TV shows.
Live streaming TV channels both in and out of your FiOS home (*requires both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service in home, as well as subscription to any of the channels you wish to watch):
- Select live channels while in your FiOS home
- Select live channels while away from your FiOS home
- Select live local channels if you are a FiOS customer based in certain locations: NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, DC
Manage your DVR recordings, check the status of your DVR, and schedule new recordings from anywhere (*requires a DVR)
Use your eligible mobile phone or tablet device as a remote control while in your home (*requires an HD set-top box)
Verizon FiOS TV subscription required. In-home live TV streaming requires Internet and TV subscription and use of FiOS router. Remote control functionality requires use of FiOS router and HD Set Top Box. Subscription to premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package required to access certain channels. NFL Network and NFL Redzone streaming only available on tablets. FiOS On Demand service usage and content availability restrictions apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
We have a new update packed with additional features just for you!
• Looking for movies and shows you can watch immediately on your mobile device? Look for the new Play icon on the Dashboard in the On Now section.
• Manage all of your series recordings under the DVR tab.
• Personalize your start-up experience and choose your own start-up page. You can do this by going to Settings and then Preferences within FiOS Mobile.
• In case you missed it, we've added over 20 channels away from home!
• Various bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 12, 2015
- Verizon Services Corporation
- 31.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (686)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (13358)