This app was removed from the App Store.
Verizon FiOS Mobile
iOS Universal Entertainment
Enjoy tons of entertainment with the Fios Mobile app. Access live TV, sports, original series, and On Demand content from virtually anywhere.
· Qualifying Verizon Wireless customers can now stream DVR content, live channels, and thousands of movies and TV shows without having it count against their data cap.
· Enjoy Live TV at home and on the go*. Quantum TV users can enjoy every channel in-home right on their Fios Mobile app!
· Stream your DVR content while home or away.* (Fios Quantum TV and Internet required)
· Access thousands of Fios On Demand titles
· Download premium content from select channels or any rental or purchase to your mobile device and watch offline.
· Schedule and delete DVR recordings
· Use your compatible mobile device as a remote control^ when watching TV at home.
· Speak to Fios Mobile! Just hit the mic icon in the search bar and find content by speaking naturally.
A compatible mobile device is required for use of the Fios Mobile App. Minimum OS requirements can be found in the app store listing.
DVR and Live TV Streaming from your Verizon Media Server
*Verizon Fios Quantum TV and Fios Internet subscription required for DVR streaming out-of-home. Live TV and DVR can simultaneously be streamed on up to 4 compatible devices per media server. No same-recording simultaneous streaming on multiple devices out-of-home. Access to live TV in-home channels requires Fios router. Premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package may be required. NFL Network and NFL RedZone content available on tablets only. Content availability restrictions may apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
^Remote control functionality requires use of Fios router and HD Set Top box.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
Viewing Free of Data Charges: VZW postpay 4G LTE service & compatible device in U.S., Fios Quantum TV & Internet subscription req'd for DVR streaming out-of-home. Non-streaming activity such as app downloads, starting/restarting the app, going off airplane mode and transitioning from Wi-Fi to 4G LTE will incur data charges (approx. 1-5 MB per instance). For Verizon Unlimited customers, app data usage will be counted, not billed. Select content availability restrictions may apply.
• Newly added NBC channels just in time for the Winter Olympics! Watch USA, Olympic Channel, NBCSN, and CNBC on the go so you can keep up with the action. NBC local is also available on the go in New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, DC, and Boston.
• ABC is now available away from home in New York, NJ, and Philadelphia markets!
• My Stuff menu option now incorporates DVR, My Library, and My Bookmarks into one area!
• DVR deep linking enables selecting your recorded content on your app and then starting playback on your TV
• More UI enhancements for search