Us Weekly Magazine
Get all the trusted celebrity news, fashion and photos featured in the print version, brought to life on the iPad. And better yet, download the app and enjoy a 1 Month Free Trial. That is four issues — on Us! Each week, you will experience an app that is amazingly fun, easy to navigate and bursting with incredible photography of all your favorite celebrities.
Sign up now for a one-month, six-month or one-year subscription and enjoy your 1 Month Free Trial immediately. That is a $5.99 value — free! Single issues are also available for purchase.
Us Weekly subscription and single copy options:
• A single issue for $4.99
• 1 month subscription for $5.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 6 month subscription for $32.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1 year subscription for $59.99, plus the first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
All subscriptions start after the 1 Month Free Trial period. Payment for your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account after your free trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another six months for semi-annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Free trials are only available upon initial subscription.
Social Sharing features
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 22, 2013
- Wenner Media, LLC
- 5.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (173)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2274)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Men's Journal Magazine
• Rolling Stone Magazine
• Rolling Stone's Beatles Album-by-Album Guide
• Rolling Stone: Music News
• Rolling Stone: On the Road
• Us Weekly