iOS Universal Entertainment
It’s TV the way you’ve always wanted to see it. The cable and premium channels you want. Thousands of movies to buy or rent. Popular streaming services. And coming November 1, original shows and movies from Apple TV+. It’s an experience that’s curated and personalized to help you discover more of what you love. And it’s all in one place. On all your screens.
• Try new Apple TV channels, including HBO, Showtime, CBS All Access, and more. Subscribe to just the channels you want—and share with up to 6 family members. Channels play in the Apple TV app ad-free, online or off — no additional apps, accounts, or passwords needed. Try them free and cancel anytime.
• Buy or rent new release movies or explore the catalog of over 100,000 movies and shows—including the largest catalog of 4K HDR titles.
• Discover shows and movies from over 100 video streaming apps, including Prime Video, Hulu, and ESPN, with personalized recommendations from all of them in one place.
• Sign in with your Pay TV subscription to unlock on demand shows and movies as well as live sports included with your TV subscription.
Apple TV app makes watching TV easier:
• Watch Now includes Up Next, which helps you quickly find and watch your favorites, plus resume what you’re already watching from the moment you left off, across all your devices.
• Watch Now includes Up Next, which helps you quickly find and watch your favorites, plus resume what you’re watching from the moment you left off, across all your devices.
• Browse Sports to see live and upcoming games for both national and local sports. Choose your favorite teams to automatically add games to Up Next and receive notifications for close games and more.
• A dedicated Kids section helps you discover great, editorially-handpicked shows and movies for kids of all ages.
• Easily find all of your purchased movies and shows in the Library tab. Browse by recently added, downloaded, genres, and more.
• Stream over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection, or download to watch offline.
• iOS devices using iOS 12.3 or later
• Some features require internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
• HDR video playback may not be available for all content or on all devices
Bug fixes and feature enhancements.