iOS Universal Entertainment
The Apple TV app brings all your shows and movies together in one place. Quickly find and watch your favorites, pick up where you left off, and discover something new across your video subscription services and iTunes.
• Browse and watch TV shows and movies across dozens of streaming services and networks such as HBO NOW, Hulu, CBS, Showtime, and Starz.
• Use Up Next to see what you’re currently watching and start again from the moment you left off, across iOS and Apple TV.
• Never miss the latest episodes of shows you’re watching. They’ll appear in Up Next as soon as they’re available.
• Get recommendations for the best of what’s new and popular.
• Discover free episodes available to watch now, and find great new shows and movies to subscribe to or buy.
• Sign in to your TV provider to access all supported apps included with your TV subscription.
• Use Siri voice controls to fast forward, start playing, or find something new.
• Stream your iTunes movies and TV shows over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection, or download to watch offline.
• Supports HDR* video playback
• iOS devices using iOS 10.2 or later.
• Some features require internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
*HDR video playback may not be available for all content or on all devices.
• General updates and enhancements including landscape view on iPhone.