iOS Universal Entertainment
TV brings together shows and movies from services you subscribed to or purchased from iTunes into one unified, easy-to-navigate experience. You can quickly find and watch your favorites, pick up where you left off, and discover something new all in one place.
• Browse and watch TV shows and movies across multiple services, such as HBO Now, Hulu, CBS, Showtime, and Starz.
• Easily see what you’re currently watching and start again from the moment you left off.
• Get recommendations for the best of what’s new, popular, or notable.
• Never miss the latest episodes of shows you’re watching. They’ll appear in Up Next as soon as they’re available.
• Enhance your experience by using Siri to find something new, fast-forward, or start playing.
• Discover great new shows and movies to subscribe to or buy.
• Play all your iTunes purchases and rentals.
• Stream your iTunes movies and TV episodes over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection, or download to watch offline.
• iOS devices using iOS 10.2 or later.
• Some features require Internet access over a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.