Toca Robot Lab
iOS Universal Education
Build your own robot with Toca Robot Lab! With all the tools and materials you need, Toca Robot Lab let kids get creative.
Make your dream robot by mixing odd pieces found around the house, scrap metal and junk. What was once a TV can now make a perfect head, and a rusty gear becomes a leg.Choose a body, head, arms and legs and put it together as you prepare to take off!
Once completed, you can test your robot in our state of the art test flight facility. Collect stars and knock over blocks while zooming around the robot track. Find the giant magnet and get your Toca Robot Lab test report. Was it approved? All systems go? Nice work! Now make a brand new robot and do it all again! With Toca Robot Lab you'll never run into the same robot twice.
So put on your safety glasses, grab your screwdriver, and join us in the Toca Robot Lab!
- Build your own robot with pieces of scrap
- Different parts to choose from every session
- Test fly your robot to make sure it works!
- Get your Toca Robot Lab Test Report!
- Beautiful original graphics
- No rules or stress - play any way you want to!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising!
- No in-app purchases!
Want to know more about our digital toys? Meet us over at http://www.tocaboca.com!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases. Yep, that's us!
- We fixed a bug that made the robot disappear when flying in to a corner on level 1.
- The app will no longer jump the test flight of the robot. It will need to be tested in the robot testing facility in order to be approved.
- Your robot will no longer leave the tracks and go party somewhere else! We made sure of that in this update.
- The pencil and rocket legs no longer switch. Phew!