tizi.tv · Watch TV on the go
iOS Universal Entertainment
Turn your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch into the most stylish TV set you've ever had. tizi.tv brings digital free-over-the-air television (DTT) directly to your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch without touching your data plan. The only thing you need is the tizi TV device and your tizi.tv App. That's it.
How does it work? tizi is easy: Pull out the antenna, open the tizi.tv app and sit back and enjoy the show. tizi.tv picks up a digital-over-the-air (DTT) TV signal and broadcasts it via Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch.
You can watch your favorite TV shows, switch from one channel to the other and enjoy the program wherever you are. tizi.tv is entertainment at its best.
You'll need a tizi TV receiver to use this app – available from Amazon, major electronics retail stores or directly from tizi.tv.
Check out www.tizi.tv for more information
See what others are saying about tizi:
– Cult of Mac: Meet the tizi, a small peripheral box being sold in Europe that pairs with your iOS device over WiFi and watch the terrestrial boob tube wherever you are.
– TechRadar: tizi delivers DVB-T/DTT/TNT programmes wirelessly for up to 3.5 hours. You simply turn on the device and connect to its wireless network from the iPad.
– Wired: Switch on the pocket-sized tizi, pull out the antenna and fire up the companion app on your iPad or iPhone. Congratulations. You are now watching live TV.
– Gizmodo: The portability is the big draw here; the box looks small enough to carry around in your pocket, and claims a 3.5 hour battery life.
– SlashGear: European users of the iPhone and iPad have a new method of getting TV programs on the iPhone or iPad...the gadget is called the tizi.
· Minor improvements and bugfixes.
Tip: Did you know that the tizi Kraftprotz portable powerpack can charge your iPhone 6 twice as fast and charge your tizi at the same time? Get yours today: tizi.tv/kraftprotz
Have fun with tizi!
Your equinux tizi team