The Voice Official App on NBC
iOS Universal Entertainment
PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists with The Voice Official App while you watch the show LIVE on TV.
Get the free app that puts you in the coach's chair! Push your button during Blind Auditions and pick Battle winners. Build and manage your fantasy singing team and see how it performs on the leaderboards.
Watch along and see coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton pick the country’s top vocalists.
Get to know the artists and tweet your favorites directly from the app. Experience a brand-new way of keeping up with NBC’s Emmy Award-winning singing competition!
Listen to music from the show, suggest songs you want to hear the artists sing and much, much more! Feel just like a coach on America's No. 1 unscripted series with The Voice Official App!
BUILD YOUR TEAM
* PICK your favorite artists to build your own fantasy singing team. Start with a team of 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches of your favorite singing competition.
* LEARN about artists you love with artist profiles featuring bios and video clips.
* EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
* SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
* PLAY ALONG and check your rank against your Facebook friends' and America's!
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH
* Watch The Voice LIVE on TV and cast your votes with the app.
* VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists during Live Shows.
* WATCH videos of your favorite artists' performances after the show airs.
SUGGEST SONGS AND GET MUSIC
* PLAY MUSIC from the show via Apple Music with Apple MusicKit Integration.
* SUGGEST a song you want to hear an artist perform.
CUSTOM iMESSAGE APP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
* Use exclusive stickers from The Voice in iMessage conversations with friends when using the native Messages app.
* The Voice sticker pack is free to download on the App Store for iMessage and requires iOS 10 or above.
* The Voice Official App will automatically download to your device when you install The Voice sticker pack.
Here’s how to use iMessage stickers:
* Open a message and address it to a contact you know needs a sticker from The Voice.
* Hit the "App" button (it looks like an A), then tap the four gray ovals to open your App drawer.
* Tap The Voice logo to open up the stickers selection window.
If you don't see The Voice stickers in the Messages app after downloading, go into the App Store for iMessage, click the Manage tab and make sure The Voice Official App is activated. When the app is active, the toggle will appear green.
NOTE: For the best experience, please update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
* Updated for Season 16 with coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
* Learn more about your favorite artists with brand-new artist profiles that include bios, performance clips and the latest episode results.
* Now with Apple Music! Stream songs from the show in the app.
* We got your feedback! You can change your votes anytime until the vote closes.