This app was removed from the App Store.
Talking Harry the Hedgehog for iPad
iOS iPad Entertainment
*** IMPORTANT ***
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Harry will not be able to hear you and talk back.
Talking Harry is a very tired and bored hedgehog but if you give him an energy drink he becomes either a karate master or a sci-fi bullet dodger.
Harry repeats everything you say. Normally he speaks with a very bored voice but when in karate mode he speaks very quickly and when in bullet dodge mode he speaks with an echo.
Record your own videos of Harry and save them to your library, share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Talk to Harry and listen to him repeat everything with a bored voice.
- Give him a blue energy drink and he enters karate mode.
- Give him a red energy drink and he enters bullet dodge mode.
- Try to touch or talk to him, while he is in karate mode.
- Try to touch him or talk to him, while he is in bullet dodge mode.
- Record videos, save them to your library, upload them to YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
Talking Harry is the fourth character in the Talking Friends series.
- New app icon.
- Child Friendly Mode available in Settings. Makes the app toddler friendly by removing all the places a child can get lost in.
- Several bugs fixed.