This app was removed from the App Store.
Talking Harry the Hamster for iPad
iOS iPad Entertainment
Talking Harry the Hamster is the fourth character in the original iPolly talking applications series.
Harry is a smart, timid and occasionally unlucky hamster living in a box inside a cabin. He is always waiting for his master to play with him. When you leave him alone for long enough, he will get bored and fall asleep. His favorite food is peanuts and he loves to change his appearance.
- Talk to Harry and he repeats
- Press the icons to make Harry eat and dance
- Pat his head, belly (the box), and foot to see him act funny or even throw peanuts
- Swipe left or right to see him change outfits
- Swipe up or down to see him jump out of the box or hide in the box
- Record your own greeting and farewell messages and let the Harry say it for you
- Set different playback speeds to try different sound effects
With Talking Harry the Hamster, you get beautiful 3D animations with a realistic hamster. Our app is very kid-friendly. There are no obscene, violent, or bizarre scenes that you wouldn't like your children to see.
- Fixed a crash bug