A cross between the old spirograph and finger painting.
With the update to 1.5 you can use it on your iPad with high resolution.
Take a look at the example images to see what kinds of great designs you can make.
Unleash your creativity in this fantastic paint app.
Sketch unlimited numbers of different doodles.
Make symmetrical patterns with just a swipe of your finger across the screen.
This addictive application will captivate you for hours while you explore new ways to make fun designs.
Also a great way to explore ideas for logos.
Very easy to use.
Detailed instructions are included in the application's help section and at www.spirodoodle.com/instructions.
You can save your doodle to your photo library.
From the photo library you can email it to friends and set it as the iPhone background.
Keep your children entertained for hours.
Start up your iPod music and then open SpiroDoodle. You can continue listening while you create.
See what SpiroDoodlers have to say:
I love this app it's great.
5 star app!
Great distraction app for my kids.
It is so addicting.
My boss played it all day.
This was way easy to use.
Download a free version of SpiroDoodle for Windows at www.spirodoodle.com. We are sure you will like it enough to purchase the iPhone app too.
- choose from 1 to 30 lines to draw radially around the screen.
- select from hundreds of colors, from 6 previous colors, or let the colors come randomly.
- save your creations to the same location your pictures are stored. Then you can email them or use them as your wallpaper.
- a special mirror effect that makes each stroke you do symmetrical, much like a kaleidoscope.
- fill areas with the selected color, or random colors.
- draw with different line widths.
- undo up to 10 steps.
Support for iPad with larger drawing area
Support for iPhone 4
New design on interface
Fixed some bugs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 06, 2012
- AI Vector LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (45)
- 3.7 MB