Slide to unlock
Let's make original and brilliant lock screen wallpapers!!
You can easily make it without professional photo editing software.
Look at the screenshots!! It's awesome.
It's time to boast of your talented and creative lock screen wallpapers!!
- The text you typed is automatically placed on top of the bottom slide.
- You can vertically move the text.
- You can move, rotate, zoom in/out the photo you add.
- You can reset the statue of the background photo as well as the text.
* What is "Slide to unlock" wallpaper?
It is a fun and original wallpaper using "Slide to unlock" direction on the bottom of the iPhone lock screen.
let's say that the lock screen wallpaper is a cloud looks like a sparrow as the screenshot and there is a text on the image as below
"As I see the cloud, I suddenly feel like tweeting. So I"
The final text with "Slide to unlock" direction is
"As I see the cloud, I suddenly feel like tweeting. So I Slide to unlock".
* iOS5 tested
- Fixed an issue that some language keyboards hided the text view.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 18, 2011
- GMY Studio
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (25)
- 3.2 MB