SAGE Calc: your best poker friend to handle the end of your tournaments using the SAGE calculation method
SAGE Calc is a poker tool that will help you to handle the final heads up in your tournaments and sit and gos when the smallest stack at the table is less than 7 times the big blind (plus the antes if there are)
SAGE Calc is a calculator based on the SAGE (Sit And Go Ending) method. It takes into account the smallest of your stack and your opponent's stack as well as the blind (and antes if there are). Then, it calculates your hand strength and tell you if you have to go allin when it's up to you to act in first or to call the allin of your opponent if he acts first or if it is better for you to fold.
So just give it a try and you will clearly understand that with SAGE Calc you will improve your game in the final heads up of your MTTs and SNGs.
If you want to try SAGE Calc you can find a Lite version on the app store.
Please, make sure to follow us on http://swaggyentertainment.com. We have several great applications on the road that will soon hit the app store so don't miss it.
All the feedbacks you can have on SAGE Calc are welcome to improve the application. Don't forget to also rate the application to encourage us to keep the work going.
Have fun at your poker tables !!
* fix some translation issue
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 25, 2010
- SwAggY Entertainment
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cat ■ mini-games
• Cat ■ mini-games (FREE)
• Dog ■ mini-games
• Dog ■ mini-games (FREE)
• SAGE Calc LITE: your best poker friend to handle the end of your tournaments using the SAGE calculation method
• Sami Barket: First Slice - THE addictive slash action game
• Sami Barket: First Slice HD - THE addictive slash action game
• Sami Barket: Slice Trip - THE addictive slash action game
• Sami Barket: Slice Trip HD - THE addictive slash action game