iOS iPad Newsstand
For our latest issue – The Beauty Issue – we take an honest look at beauty, exploring what it is, really, that attracts and compels us.
In the opening pages of the issue, RUSSH Editor in Chief Jess Blanch writes: “Everyone agrees real beauty is the point where you decide to go with what you’ve got. It’s the moment you realise it’s more important to be interesting than beautiful and in realising the more you learn, the more you are. Knowing yourself, caring for yourself, dealing with your self-doubts and no longer wanting what anyone else has.”
In this edition, you will find:
• The fashion: She’s made appearances for fashion heavyweights Chanel, Hermès and Céline, the girl from Doncaster, England, with that wash-and-wear haircut. And now Sam Rollinson brings her barefaced beauty to our cover, shot by Ward Ivan Rafik; go hiking lakeside with model of the minute Waleska Gorczevski; and capture Nastya Sten in this season’s most coveted luxury pieces, in a shoot by Ward Ivan Rafik.
• The beauty: James Nelson captures Eilika Meckbach in tones from the Chanel Les Beiges collection; beauty notes, how-to’s and more.
• The Preatures frontwoman Isabella Manfredi shares her beauty secrets and style inspiration with us, plus a shoot in Chanel following their Pre-Fall show in New York.
• We travel to New York to celebrate The Art of the Sea, the debut Blue Book collection from Tiffany & Co. Design Director Francesca Amfitheatrof.
• Californian child and Louis Vuitton favourite: we get to know Heather Kemesky.
iOS compatibility changes