iOS Universal Utilities
RockPlayer - Millions of users downloaded and like this multiple formats video player!
Gesture control, srt subtitle, audio track selecting, RockShare file sharing, AirPlay, Customizable play control bar and more.
Play all formats fluently
• Video: mkv, avi, rmvb, flv, wmv, mov, mp4, ts, mpg, divx, etc
• Music: mp3, wma, aac, etc
• Lossless Audio: ape, flac, wav, aiff, etc
• Subtitle: srt (automatically load if srt with same name of video file exists)
* Exchange files between many devices over Wi-Fi
* Cross operating system transferring
FreeSeek - Progress bar reinvented
* Designed for touch screen, the whole progress bar is draggable.
* It is easy to seek by thumb even holding by single hand.
Customizable play control bar
* Swipe on the bar to get another 5 buttons
* Long press any button to choose favorite buttons
* 15 buttons are available for all kinds of functions, more are coming.
* Pause playback - two fingers, tap
* Volume - one finger, swipe in from right outer side
* Brightness - one finger, swipe in from left outer side
* Fast forward - one finger, swipe left or right
* Stop playback - two fingers, pinch
* Lock touching - one finger, long press
* Show/Hide control bar - one finger, tap
* Show/Hide control buttons - one finger, swipe up/down
* Hide/unhide file - shake while files are selected
Media file management
* New folder, move, delete, rename, add to playlist
* Tap pencil icon at left top corner to edit
• AirPlay to Apple TV
• HDMI TV-out
** For paid user, if you have re-install the app, please tab buy or restore in settings to take effect. It will NOT charge again.
** For paid user, if the advertisement is still shown after paid or purchase restored, try to quit the app totally and run it again. Advertisement removal works definitely!
** Please do email us firstname.lastname@example.org with steps of tapping if you run into the trouble, so that we will fix it ASAP.
RockPlayer website : http://www.rockplayer.com
Rock Player facebook: http://www.facebook.com/changetech.corp
DTS audio support is removed.