Reemote for Airfoil HD
IMPORTANT: It appears that comcast is having trouble redirecting users to the reemoteapp.com website.
Status updates and an alternative download are available from http://blog.010dev.com
Please excuse the inconvenience.
Reemote for Airfoil brings Airfoil remote control to the iPad!
- Volume control for each speaker
- Master volume control
- Activate/Deactivate individual speakers
- Airfoil source selection
- Beautiful Now-Playing view
- Built-in Last.fm remote
- Built-in iTunes remote
- Built-in Spotify remote
- Built-in VLC remote
- Built-in Quicktime remote
- Built-in Pulsar remote
What customers said:
"Reemote for Airfoil is FANTASTIC! Thank you @010dev !!"
- via Twitter
"The Reemote apps have become an integral part of my music listening toolkit & workflow!"
- via Twitter
"Reemote for Airfoil is the pimp!"
- via Email
"Outstanding App, and OUTSTANDING customer service!"
"It's genius! I'll be setting up audio systems for friends and family and this will be the core."
"If you use Airfoil, then this app is an absolute MUST!"
"I wouldn't be without this invaluable little app."
Important: please note that Reemote for Airfoil requires a Mac running Airfoil and Reemote Server.
If you encounter any problems, please visit my blog for possible explanations and solutions - thank you!
- a working Airfoil installation running on a Mac
- Reemote Server running on your Mac (download at http://reemoteapp.com)
- iTunes (optional)
- Last.fm App for Mac (optional)
- Spotiy App for Mac (optional)
Reemote works great with the latest release of Airfoil 4 available at: http://www.rogueamoeba.com/airfoil/mac/
Minor bugfixes and improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 04, 2013
- Kai Aras
- 15.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (23)