RC Flight and Battery Log
iOS Universal Entertainment
Radio Control flyers, use this app to log your flights, batteries, transmitter usage, fuel, maintenance and repairs to all of your models. For one or multiple pilots.
Quick and easy logging using QR code tags on models and batteries.
- planes, gliders, helicopters, multi-rotors (drones), jet, etc
- nitro and gas models track total fuel usage
- electric, nitro, gas/petrol, kerosene, powerless
- LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, NiCad, etc
- Stick pack (virtual collection of batteries)
- Receiver and Transmitter packs (configurable flights per charge)
- Model and batteries used
- Pilot (from list of pilots)
- Transmitter (from user created list)
- Flight style (from configurable list)
- Good flight or crash (with reason)
- Weather temperature and wind speed
- Location (using GPS)
Stores photos of models, batteries, transmitters, pilots and spares.
Logs model flights with locations, crashes, repairs, maintenance, spares stock and task list.
Log battery charge state, cycle count, IR.
Backup and restore data to Dropbox.
Import Dropbox backup from rcFlightbook and T3chDad's RC Flight Log application.
Import from other app on request, contact us for details.
Spanish, Dutch, German, Czech and Russian translations.
Added model and battery weights.