Pixel Dust! 3D Stereograph
Animated 3D Stereographic effects with no glasses required comes to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Who need therapy, just stare into the phone and your worries disappear! - GRL.
The screenshots are crap and look flat, you just MUST see it in stereo. - Anonymous.
This Cross-Eyed stereographic animation is simply viewed by relaxing your eyes and focusing deep within the display, which will come to life in full 3D glory. Be mesmerized by the smooth slowly animated flying pixel dust that appear to go deep into your display, and right toward you.
Fullscreen screensaver mode is also available for charging or music modes.
No glasses are required, the display happens to be a nice size to view these effects and you will be amazed. When viewed correctly, you will see three images, with the center one in stereographic, then just watch and enjoy.
A normal 3D view and a viewport view with top and side views are also available, just touch the Info button and select the mode.
Try it with the new Hasbro my3D.
Hints from testers for viewing the 3D stereographic effects:
- Try putting the screen right next to your nose, and cross your eyes a little until you see one blurry display, then while retaining focus on that image, slowly move the display away until you reach about 12 inches. The optimal distance is dependent on you eyes and ability to focus. When correct, the center display should be clear.
- Another method is to hold the display about 12 inches from your eyes, and hold your hand perpendicular to your display about half way between your eyes and the display. Move your hand closer or farther from the display until with each eye closed you only see one of the images. Then when both eyes are open, you should find it easier to focus within the display. Once you have focused on the display, you should be able to remove your hand.
- In general, you need to relax your eyes and focus within the display in order to see the effects.
- Last, some of the population has difficulty focusing on Stereographic targets, however most testers have been able to enjoy stereographic effects with practice.
Write to us with your 3D Stereographic requests.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2013
- Snow Storm Software
- 0.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (20)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 0 to 60 Speedo Clock
• 99 Balloons
• 99 Birds
• 99 Birds HD
• 99 Bouncy Balls
• 99 Bubbles
• 99 Bubbles Blitz
• 99 Dice aka Bones.
• 99 Gumballs
• 99 Gummy Bears
• 99 Jelly Beans
• 99 Jelly Beans HD
• 99 Letters - Word Hunting Challenge.
• Bear St. GUND Catalog, 2013 Edition
• Bunch o' Balloons II
• Churchill Container Interactive Flip Books
• Coaster Extreme! Endless 3D Stereograph
• Coaster HD
• Coaster Pro!
• Coaster! 3D Stereograph
• Free Bandit Slots: Stampede edition
• Free Chip Pusher: Lucky Lady
• Free Patriot Pigs: Castle Slots
• Free Powder Keg Slots
• Free Whisky Barrel Slots
• Just Poppin', Time To Pop
• Kosen studio-haus Interactive Catalog, 2013 Edition
• Party Slots + Jackpot Bonus
• Poker Slots
• Poppin' Party Slots HD
• RBS HD: Rolling Ball Sculpture
• SportsPlay Equipment Interactive Catalogue 2010
• Stampede Slots: Most Wanted
• Stampede Slots: Most Wanted w/iAd
• Time to Pop! HD
• Wonky Words
• eXpresso + Secret Menu! for Starbucks(R) Coffee.
• eXpresso Lite!, for Starbucks(R) Coffee
• xCalc HD for iOS 7
• xTrack 3D Stereograph.
• xTrack Pro! Simulator w/Editor