The new NMJ Navigator screen app allows you to browse your movies and music collections with ease. Just launch, browse and play your digital collection from your iPad.
Listening to music is also interactive! You can listen to your favorite album without turning on your TV, just scroll through the list on your iPad while connected through your LAN to your Popcorn Hour device* and listen to it on your audio system.
Our NMJ Navigator lets you:
- Have control over your Popcorn Hour device with ease as a soft remote
- Easily browse your digital collection while your collection is being played
- Share what you are watching with your friends on social network sites
- Browse for movie information and read reviews
- Control and switch between multiple Popcorn Hour device
- Easily navigate and select your HDD to view your digital collection
To get started, you must connect your iPad to the same LAN network with your Popcorn Hour device.
*Currently only works with Popcorn Hour A-400 and Popcorn Hour A-300/C-300 requires new firmware that supported this feature.
- Grid images are cached in local memory.
- Video Grid is now showing 3D indicators.
- Bug Fix: Video with invalid Year value will crash the app.
* (For some reason if the thumbnail file is updated with the same filename and the new thumbnail is not shown on the Grid, you need to: Settings -> NMJ Navigator -> Clear Image Cache On Next Launch (set to ON) -> relaunch NMJ Navigator.)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2013
- Syabas Technology Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (11)
- 1.4 MB