The new NMJ Navigator screen app allows you to browse your movies and music collections with ease. Just launch, browse and play your digital collection from your iPad.
Listening to music is also interactive! You can listen to your favorite album without turning on your TV, just scroll through the list on your iPad while connected through your LAN to your Popcorn Hour device* and listen to it on your audio system.
Our NMJ Navigator lets you:
- Have control over your Popcorn Hour device with ease as a soft remote
- Easily browse your digital collection while your collection is being played
- Share what you are watching with your friends on social network sites
- Browse for movie information and read reviews
- Control and switch between multiple Popcorn Hour device
- Easily navigate and select your HDD to view your digital collection
To get started, you must connect your iPad to the same LAN network with your Popcorn Hour device.
*Currently only works with Popcorn Hour A-400 and Popcorn Hour A-300/C-300 requires new firmware that supported this feature.
- Added support to VTEN-U model
- Bug Fix: Browsing music artist sometimes can crash the app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 24, 2015
- Syabas Technology Inc.
- 3.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17)