Nintendo Switch Online
iOS Universal Entertainment
The Nintendo Switch Online app enhances your online gameplay experience on your Nintendo Switch™ console. You can use voice chat while playing compatible games—and check game-specific services even when you're not playing with your Nintendo Switch.
◆ Use voice chat during online play
Now, even more software supports voice chat!
You can enjoy voice chat in different ways depending on the type of game you're playing. Chat with everyone in your room or split voice chat into teams and have it out head-to-head! In games that support the Online Lounge feature, you can invite friends to play with you via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Of course, you can easily invite your Nintendo Switch friends too!
Note: To use these services, a Nintendo Switch game compatible with this app is required. You can check the current list of voice-chat-compatible software within the app. (Even more software will be added in the future!)
◆ Access game-specific services
You can use these services to check your rankings, match records, and other vital information related to specific games! You will also have access to a variety of features that will help take your online-gameplay experience to the next level.
● A Nintendo Switch console, a Nintendo Account, and compatible software are required to use these features.
● A Nintendo Switch Online subscription is required in order to use online-play services on Nintendo Switch (some software excluded).
● You must be at least 13 years or older to use this app.
● In addition to Nintendo Switch friends, this app can also connect you to your social-media contacts.
● A persistent Internet connection is required to use this app. Cellular data may be used.
● May contain advertisements and product placement.
Changes in Ver. 1.4.1:
- Bug fixes implemented.
New Features in Ver. 1.4.0:
- Support for voice chat with more software titles added.
- Various improvements implemented, including performance and usability improvements.