Natural 20 - for Rolling Dice
Ideal for war games (such as Warhammer) and rpg's like Dungeons & Dragons. Natural 20 is a dice rolling app which handles single and multiple dice rolls. Its comfortable to use, saves time, and its far better than carrying a box of dice to each game!
Natural 20 offers several options to help you roll your dice. In quick roll mode, Natural 20 is ideal for Dungeons & Dragons. Simply pick your dice, and you have an instant result.
In multiple dice mode, you can roll your dice to hit, and remove the misses at a touch of a button. The remaining dice can be rolled again to find out how many enemies you wound. Stats, such as average and the sum, are displayed for each roll saving you counting on screen. Buttons are provided to remove the highest or lowest rolls, as well as any range in between.
Using the custom die, you can also roll a die with a specified number of sides. It is also possible to add a custom die permanently to the multiple dice collection. Your three most rolled custom dice are presented with their own buttons, providing a quick way to obtain a result.
My Dice allows you to save your own collections of dice, along with a description and optional modifier. These can be easily searched through, and rolled from a single tap.
Finally, Natural 20 keeps a history of your last 50 rolls, and the dice stored in your history can be easily re-rolled and filtered.
* Handles single and multiple dice rolls
* Supports D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 and D100. More dice can be added.
* Multiple Dice can be easily filtered and rerolled
* Custom Die lets you roll using a specified number of sides
* My Dice allows you to store custom sets of dice
* Stores a history of your last 50 rolls
* iPad and iPhone support
- Bugfix to Multiple Dice. After rolling your dice, altering the slider caused the "or less" and "or more" buttons to lose their numbers. This version fixes this issue.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 30, 2013
- Jon Lord
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4)
- 2.5 MB