Ink Artist - Vector Draw, Paint, Sketch, Doodle with Natural Brushes
iOS iPad Entertainment
Ink Artist, a vector-based drawing tool, designed to create beautiful line work and enlarge painting without blurring.
Ink Artist that built with the powerful vector drawing engine allows you to experiment with your own brushes with not-quite-natural painting. Use a stylus or your finger to draw strokes that appear smooth at any zoom level without jaggies or big pixels. It is capable both of mimicking “real” media all the way to producing very “digital” style artwork.
High resolution images could be exported directly from your iPad and to be shared easily everywhere with other art enthusiasts.
It aims to be simple and fast at what it does. You will enjoy the freedom to work away from your desktop and still achieve pen-and-ink inspired look using Ink Artist.
Ink Artist features highlights:
- Zoom functionality.
Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
- Transparency, Stroke size, Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
- Share your arts to facebook, twitter, email etc.
- Undo / Redo function (Unlimited steps !).
- Huge virtual canvas.
You will not feel cramped by the size of your screen any more.
- Background style templates (50 kinds).
- Various types of high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens to simulate the effect of Brush painting, Watercolor painting, Oil painting, Chinese painting, Drawing, Chinese Calligraphy and so on.
- Import images or photos from your device and draw over your photos.
- Brush size adjustment slider.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Export to image files.
- Export page to pdf file and share it over email.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
* In-App Purchases: Multiple Drawing Layers.
* There are two layers which are free to all users. You can enjoy the rest 18 drawing layers with unlimited size canvas through In-App Purchases.
Advanced Layering System:
- Supports unlimited size drawing, up to 20 layers
- Reorder the Layers
- Move the layer interactively using Multi-Touch
- Add, Delete a Layer
- Show, hide a Layer