This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Entertainment
LED Animator is a simple, entertaining, flipbook style editor you can easily make amusing creations with.
"...not only simple but hugely entertaining" -iphoneapps.org
===== CURRENT UPDATE INFORMATION =====
Version 1.6 is now available!
Upload your animations to share with the world!
Very happy to announce Version 1.6 out and is the most exciting update yet! The long awaited feature of CONTENT SHARING is finally here! Share your animation with the entire world and see what entertaining offerings other animators have come up with!
Due to user feedback and requested features, we are already planning for the next version!
Send us your ideas for the next update!
You don't have to be a good artist to make your friends laugh. Just make a colorful, lite brite style animation in minutes and play it for them. Or, if you're dating, animate a cute little love message for your lover. The possibilities are endless.
If you enjoy comics, doodles, cartoons, or retro games, you will enjoy LED Animator.
- Pick from 7 different colors
- Use abilities such as copy/paste to make your editing experience easier
- Draw up to 99 frames
- Listen to your music while editing
- See a faded version of the previous frame to help you figure out what to draw on the current frame
- Upload your animations to share with the world
You can have the program automatically copy your previous frame to the frame you add by enabling the 'Copy Prev' button. More information can be found in the tutorial.
Help this app evolve by providing your comments and suggestions. We have listened to your feedback and updated the app with the most requested features, and will continue to do so.
====== NEW IN VERSION 1.6 ======
- Ability to upload your animations to share with the world!
- Added button to return to the main menu (shared with the existing music button)
- Fixed problem where you would accidentally be shown the load animation menu after selecting load from the main menu and then selecting to start a new animation
- Optimized file saving so animations take less space, while keeping backwards compatibility.
- Darkened LED's that are turned off for a better display.
- Some other small misc fixes
====== NEW IN VERSION 1.4 ======
- New button to choose songs from your iPod library to listen to while editing.
====== NEW IN VERSION 1.3 ======
- Peer-to-peer animation sharing using Bluetooth (no wifi connection required)! Send your animations to your friends (2nd generation iPod touch, iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS required).
- Cleaner, prettier, easier to use file menus.
- Filenames are now included in confirmations for deleting or overwriting animations.
====== NEW IN VERSION 1.2 ======
- New ability to zoom in and scroll around to be able to manage individual LED's easier (shake to activate, pinch to zoom, drag to move around, and shake again to exit).
- New intro screens explaining the basics and how to activate the new zoom feature.
- Improved LED glow and coloring.
- If an area is selected, it is no longer drawn during playback of the animation.
====== NEW IN VERSION 1.1 ======
- There is now a tutorial that explains each of the buttons.
- The "Undo" button now works correctly and also now holds up to 10 of your previous actions.
- The "Edit" category button now shows your drawing mode icon (On/Off) and your current color, so you know what you are editing with while the edit menu is closed.
- The "Paste" button is now shown as disabled when you do not have something to paste.
- The button for selecting frames has been split into two for quicker frame changing.
- Some small misc changes and fixes.