Millions of parents rely on Common Sense Media's age-based ratings and expert reviews to find the best entertainment for their kids. Now parents can access thousands of ratings and reviews -- on the go -- with the new, free Kids Media iPhone and iPad app. Take our whole database of movies, DVDs, TV shows, books, music, apps, websites, and games reviews with you wherever you are, even if you're offline. Get recommendations from Common Sense Media's editors and create age-based profiles for your kids to personalize your search for quality media before renting, buying, watching, or playing.
• Offers instant access to Common Sense Media's nearly 18,000 in-depth expert reviews of entertainment and digital titles
• Detailed reviews give parents critical content info, including amount of violence, sex, language, positive role models, and much more
• "My Kids" feature allows parents to tailor selections based on their own kids' ages
• Top Pick lists let parents discover new favorites and see our editors' latest recommendations
• Watch video reviews of top movie releases
• Save reviews as favorites or share with friends on Facebook or Twitter
• Easily purchase products in iTunes directly from reviews
• Quick search and bar code scan make it easy to check reviews before purchasing or watching
• Get notifications when new reviews are posted
• Available for iPhone and iPad
Note: The first time you open the Kids Media app, it might take a few minutes to download our database of reviews and ratings. After the initial download you will be able to view our content even if you're offline. Also note that you cannot view actual media in our app (except for our video reviews), though we do offer iTunes links.
Bug fixes, quicker loading.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 15, 2013
- Common Sense Media
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (52)
- 41.0 MB