***** Featured on Daily App Show *******
Being a parent is the toughest job in the world !!
We hope to make some part of your life as a parent easy with this app.
Web2.0 has such wonderful learning and fun filled content that it's almost a sin to keep your kids away from it.
We know what you are thinking - you agree but are worried your kids might wander away into the nasty side of the internet. We know its easy for a kid to unknowingly reach an inappropriate website. As a parent you would like control over what your kids browse.
We have a solution.
"Kids Browser" gives control to YOU as a parent.
Instead of trying to block content (like a firewall) we let you "choose"what your kids can browse. This might seem lot of work for you but remember that website owners are constantly trying to find ways to beat the firewall. We do not want to take chances with your kids and neither would you.
Once inside the browser, your kid can enjoy all the benefits of the Internet.
They can only browse the website you have bookmarked for them.
We know kids want colorful and fun stuff (we have cousins - our personal app approval committee :-)) We have made the browser colorful and appealing to kids.
What else ?
1. Password protection for editing bookmarks. We made this fun as well (you will know what we mean once you try it).
2. You can categorize bookmarks under education, games, videos, art and cartoon.
3. Can take colorful snapshot of websites as a bookmark making it fun and easy for your kids to find the right site.
4. Loads pages as fast as safari (we tested it).
5. No worries about firewall hacking websites as "YOU" are in total control.
We got feedback from our "app approval committee" (remember our cousins :-)) that it was fun to use the browser (we just had to buy a few ice creams ;-)).
Serious now - we asked a few parents to try and only then are rolling it out. We know you care about your kids and don't want to take chances. Neither do we.
This browser will make you the coolest parents on the block as your kids will love browsing the fun side of the web. You on the other hand can feel safe that your kids see nothing inappropriate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS:
1) To enter parents mode, tap on heads of the four kids in the home screen in any sequence
2) This will bring up an option to Enter Current Password or Change Password
3) Default password is 00000 (Five Zeros)
4) To enter kids mode, tap at the center of the home screen (green circle with KIDS BROWSER text)
For instructions with screenshots please visit http://creativegaragestudios.com
1) Minor Bug Fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 05, 2012
- iOS Apps
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.2 MB