iOS iPhone Entertainment
Check out iSplashes for iPhone and iPod touch, the interactive wave and splash entertainment app!
Take your own photos as iSplashes background and adjust the scale of the water simulation. Change the color to create moody effects or strengthen the effect of refraction.
iSplashes incorporates shallow water waves and ripples with detailed water splashes and sounds.
The main feature of iSplashes is to interact with the water surface to generate the illusion of a liquid screen with splashes.
- water interaction through finger touches
- zooming and scrolling of simulation ( 2 finger touch )
- water waves and ripples simulation
- simulated water spray and foam
- interactive water splash sounds
- subtle caustic rendering effects
- choose background image from photolibrary or shoot from camera
- settings menu to adjust simulation scale, wave distortion and colors
- change background with 3 finger touch
Some notes on user interaction:
a.) Use a one finger touch to generate wave impulses on the water surface
- Keep the finger on the same place while touching, while generate continuous waves from the touch position
b.) Use a two finger touch to activate zooming and scrolling.
- In order to zoom in touch the screen with two fingers and move the fingers closer together while touching. Zooming out happens, when moving the touching two fingers apart.
- In order to scroll through the screen to see different areas in a closer look, touch with two fingers and move the fingers into the direction to scroll to, while maintaing the distance of the two fingers.
c.) Use a three finger touch and move the fingers in order to change to the next preset background.
Another app we recommend is:
>>> Magic Light <<<
the magical pulsing light effect application for the iPhone.
Do not forget to try
--> iGrumble <--
the extaordinary grumble experience and part of essential bavarian culture on the iPhone.
Now generates splash effect, when tipping finger on touch screen!