Inspire Pro Free — Paint, Draw & Sketch
Available only on the App Store, Inspire Pro delivers an amazing painting, drawing and sketching experience to your iPad. Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL ES 2.0, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed.
While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
● 12 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 3 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes and Basic Shapes
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint Blending Mode
● Taper size
● Random size and rotation
● All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 10 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eye dropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● There are many different options and settings available to customize the UI to fit your painting style and workflow
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and an extra-wide opacity slider
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative
● Adonit Jot Touch
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots and artwork.
● We heard your feedback about missing the “unrealistic paint” option from version 1.1, so we rebalanced the airbrushes that come with the app to include one that produces the same effect. Try the “Medium Hard Airbrush” if you’d like an effect similar to the Round Brush with unrealistic paint from version 1.1.
● Also included in this update are several bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2015
- 75.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (581)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Inspire Free — Paint, Draw & Sketch
• Inspire Pro — Paint, Draw & Sketch
• Inspire — Paint, Draw & Sketch