Inspire Pro — Painting, Drawing & Sketching (Free)
Try Inspire Pro and you will quickly see that it is a painting app like no other! The key feature is the simulation of wet oil paint on canvas, allowing amazing blending effects with three real kinds of brushes. You will be stunned by what you can do with a dry brush!
Whether you are a beginner, expert, or somewhere in between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
"Inspire Pro has easily the best color blending system of any painting app I have used. With the Dry Brush toggle button to apply and blend colors together, the workflow is incredibly fast and reminds me of working with oil paints."
- Kyle Lambert (Macworld.com)
"For those who have been waiting for the digital means to replace their canvas — your app is here and you should buy it. Inspire Pro is a powerfully simple platform that will enable artists and doodlers everywhere to create beautiful works."
- Samuel L. Lytle (AppAdvice.com)
"There is no shortage of art apps on Apple’s App Store, but the number of truly good ones is a short list indeed. Add Inspire Pro to the top of any and all of those lists, as it easily bests some of its top competitors."
- Chris Kirby (148Apps.com)
"While the app is easy enough to use for beginners, professional artists will be able to harness Inspire Pro to its fullest and bring their masterpieces to life."
- Gwen Phua (Appmodo.com)
"I have found Inspire Pro to be the most responsive and the most realistic of the apps I have used. My favorite part of the app is blending colors using the dry brush. My wife actually paints on canvas and she also found Inspire Pro’s dry brush to be very realistic."
- Randy Herring (iPhoneLife.com)
● Three realistic paint brushes to choose from: a flat brush, round brush and fan brush
● Each brush comes in many different sizes and can be rotated a full 360 degrees
● Brushes can be loaded with different amounts of paint, including no paint at all for a dry brush
● A stippling effect can be produced on the canvas by painting stab strokes with repeated taps on the screen
● The spacing between each application of paint within a brush stroke can be changed
● The bristles of each brush act independently of each other and produce natural brush strokes that never look exactly the same
● All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● There are 8 hotspots around the edge of the screen that can be tapped to perform commonly used actions quickly and easily
● 10 levels of undo and redo are available
● A non-realistic paint mode adds versatility to the brushes, allowing you to draw and sketch as well as paint
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Transparent paint colors can be chosen to simulate a glaze effect
● The eye dropper tool can be used to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
Saving and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app, attached as uncompressed PNG image files
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (iOS 4.2 or later and AirPrint printer required)
● Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 6 times the original using the free Inspire Exporter app available for both Windows and Mac OS
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots, videos and paintings in the gallery.
iOS 6 compatibility
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (227)
- 97.0 MB