Inspire — Create Art, Paint, Draw & Sketch
iOS iPhone Entertainment
Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed to be beautifully powerful and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and multi-core GPU of iPhone — Inspire delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with just a bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPhone, Inspire.
• 80 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 8 useful sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers, Chalk and Textures
• 70 more brushes are available in the Inspire Shop, divided into 7 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal, Patterns and Pastels & Conté
• All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
• Over 20 different settings are available to customize brush strokes with powerful versatility and variation
• Sorcery™, the fastest 64-bit painting engine on the App Store
• Full-fledged pressure sensitive painting with 3D Touch
• Create a canvas of any size up to 6K (24MP) on iPhone 7 and 6s, 4K (12MP) on iPhone 6 and 3K (9MP) on iPhone 5s
• Dual-texture brushes
• 64-bit color
• All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
• 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
• Touch and slide hotspots can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
• The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
• The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
• Use your Apple Watch as a companion to perform actions, select colors and quickly glance at how long you've spent on a painting
• Create a painting right within the Messages app, starting from a blank canvas or an image from your Photos
Canvas Playback Video Recording
• Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any delay
• You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
• A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email, iTunes Documents or Dropbox
• Exported videos are high quality HD at up to 1080p resolution
• Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
• HSB and RGB sliders accompany a large color circle, color square and opacity slider
• Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
• You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Saving, Importing and Exporting
• Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
• Inspire files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate backup
• Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes, Dropbox or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
• Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
• Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
• Paintings can be printed from within the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through CanvasPop
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
What do rocky sand, Italian leather and stretched canvas all have in common?
If you guessed a puzzling exhibit at a modern art gallery, you might be right…
If you guessed a new Inspire brush set called Textures, you’re absolutely right! Congratulations, you win a prize: a new Inspire brush set called Textures.
New Brush Set “Textures” (Free)
• 10 new amazing brushes that can apply beautiful, photo-realistic textures to your canvas
• New Brick, Belgian Block, Broken Stone, Rocky Sand, Weathered Bark, Stretched Canvas, Coarse Burlap, Italian Leather, Wool Carpet, Long Grass
New Brush Set “Pastels & Conté” (Available in the Inspire Shop)
• 10 new incredibly realistic brushes that allow you to draw and sketch with a variety of different kinds of pastels and conté
• Soft Pastel Stick, Soft Angled Pastel Stick, Soft Flat Pastel Stick, Hard Pastel Stick, Hard Angled Pastel Stick, Hard Flat Pastel Stick, Oil Pastel, Pastel Pencil, Conté Crayon, Conté Pencil
• iOS 10.2 compatibility — if you haven’t updated yet, your friends have better emojis than you
• Bug fixes