iInsult - How To Make Enemies and Alienate People
iInsult contains 4,000+ Insults! Plenty of Ammo to Make Enemies and Alienate People!
-BookMark Your Favorite Insults!
-Can be accessed completely offline (no internet required)
-Search With Highlight
-Sample of Insults-
- He was happily married - but his wife wasn't.
- Is he just doing a bad Elvis pout, or was he born that way?
- I married your mother because I wanted children, imagine my disappointment
when you came along.
- Actually, I never liked Dylan's kind of music before; I always thought he
sounded just like Yogi Bear.
- Here lies my wife: here let her lie !
- Now she's at rest and so am I
- If people don't sit at Chaplin's feet, he goes out and stands where they are
- He emits an air of overwhelming vanity combined with some unspecific
nastiness, like a black widow spider in heat. But nobody seems to notice. He
could be reciting 'Fox's Book of Martyrs' in Finnish and these people would
be rolling out of their seats. -
- The biggest no-talent I ever worked with.
- The stupid person's idea of a clever person.
- It is only too easy to catch people's attention by doing something worse
than anyone else has dared to do it before."
If you were orphaned when you were a child, I feel sorry for you, but not
for your parents.
- If you don't want to give people a bad name, you will have your children
- Is your name Laryngitis? You're a pain in the neck.
- Is your name Dan Druff? You get into people's hair.
- I hear you pick your friends -- to pieces!!
- I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
- They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have
been better than none.
- You should toss out more of your funny remarks; that's all they're good for.
- People can't say that you have absolutely nothing! After all, you have
- You must have a low opinion of people if you think they're your equals.
- I wish you were all here. I don't like to think there is more!
- If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would
- Even your best friend cheats on you and lies to you, and that's the best
friend you can get.
- I don't think you are a fool. But then, what's my own humble opinion against
thousands of others?
- Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old
before you learned how to wave goodbye.
- People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect,
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2009
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (483)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (483)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• "The Piano"
• 143 Optical Illusions
• 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue
• 25,000 Baby Names
• 25,000 Baby Names Pro
• 30 Day Low Carb Diet ‘Ketosis Plan’
• 365 Foreign Dishes For you
• 39 Self Help Classics - Self Help Library
• 3D Crossword
• 65 Self Improvement Articles
• 8 Steps To Financial Freedom
• A Catechism of Familiar Things; Their History, and the Events Which Led to Their Discovery
• A Field Book of the Stars
• A History of American Christianity
• A History of Indian Philosophy
• Above Life’s Turmoil
• Alexander the Great
• Alien Dialer
• Allowance Calculator
• Amazing Advertising Tips
• American Prisoners of the Revolution
• American Sign Langauge (ASL) Alphabet
• An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations
• Animal Alphabet A-Z Childrens Book
• Animal People
• Animal People Free
• Armour's Monthly Cook Book, Volume 2
• Art Of War By Sun Tzu
• Audio App: Riders of the Purple Sage
• Audio Book: Sun Tzu Art Of War Read by Paul Sze
• Basketball Dialer
• Bill Divider Pro
• Bloggers Guide To Profits
• Cameo's Dialer
• Children’s Short Works Collection 001
• Concise Medical Dictionary by Dr. Joseph Segen
• Conversion Calculator
• Conversion of Units
• Cowboy Stories
• Culture and Cooking Art in the Kitchen
• Cups and Balls Magic Trick
• Delicious Cajun Recipes
• Difficult Teens - Suggestions For Parents
• Easy Notes - Write That Down
• Familiar Quotations
• Fish Dialer
• Flash Light Pro .
• Food Remedies - Facts About Foods And Their Medicinal Uses
• Free Science Calculator
• Gardening And Landscape Guide
• Good & Evil Virtual Hour Glass
• Handbook of the Trees of New England
• Hidden Video Camera
• High Ticket Marketing Secrets
• Holy Bible (KJV)
• How To Get Your Ex Lover Back!
• How to Sell Your House
• iHearts - Hearts Card Game
• Interior Decorating
• iSurvive - Military Grade Survival Manual
• Jesus Dialer
• Kill The Ball
• Kill The Ball Free
• Law of Attraction
• Love -O- Love
• Manners and Monuments of Prehistoric Peoples
• Mega Library - 40,000 Books, 4700 Audio Books!
• Mega Library Free: 40,000 Books, 4700 Audio Books!
• Monster vs Humans
• Mother Goose for Grownups
• Mustache Booth+
• Philosophy and Fun of Algebra
• Photo Notes App
• Picture Frames!
• Pink Dialer
• QR Reader ➠
• QR Scanner Pro ➠
• Scientific Calculator with Conversions
• Single Parenting 101
• SMS (TEXT MESSAGES) SLANG DICTIONARY
• Social Status+
• Space Dialer
• Table Tennis
• Talks on Talking
• Teen Assessment - Does My Teen Need Help?
• The Allinson Vegetarian Cookery Book
• The American Housewife
• The Art of Confectionary
• The Art of Fencing - The Use of the Small Sword
• The Belgian Cookbook
• The Bucket Ball
• The Candy Maker's Guide
• The Cyder-Maker's Instructor
• The Dinosaur Picture Book
• The Holy Bible King James Version
• The Holy Bible King James Version HD
• THE OUTLINE OF SCIENCE A PLAIN STORY SIMPLY TOLD
• The Path of Prosperity
• The Periodic Table Of Elements
• The Practice and Science Of Drawing
• The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government
• The Theory of Social Revolutions
• Time Travel (Date Calculator)
• Tiny Bombs
• Ty Cobb Baseball Card
• United States Atlas
• US National Park Maps
• Virtual Hour Glass
• Virtual Hour Glass Breast Cancer Awareness
• Wee Ones Bible Stories
• What's The Score?
• Why Worry?
• X-Ray Machine
• Your Weight On Planets