- You open the fridge, you get the mayo and you wonder how long it has been open? ...
- No need to ask yourself more with iFridge, when you open a product, simply scan the barcode and the application will store the information.
- The next time you go to use it again, scan the code and the application will tell you when you opened and the days that have passed, and to dispel doubts will show you a picture.
- Do not touch any buttons, start the application and direct the camera to the barcode, as simple as that, both to save the information and to show them, the application knows what to do and will tell the days that have passed.
- Want to know how many time you been reading a book?, When you start reading scans the bar code with iFridge, the application freeze the information and if you scan it again, you'll know how long you have been reading!.
-Scan the code for a tool that will let you to a friend, clothes that you bought, etc ...
- Do not just items from the pantry, you can control the time of use of any object or product you have or you put a bar code EAN-13 or EAN-8 (most common).
- Have a list of products that you scanned and also a detail view of each product, and you can delete them at any time on any screen.
- You can put in iFridge all you can imagine.
- If you have any suggestions please write us.
Info: Application completely off-line, does not require internet connection!
- Adjustments for iOS 7
- Settings for 4-inch screens
- Added full date in particular for products that carry more than a month.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 19, 2014
- EPC Creations
- 5.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data