Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, and more, 24/7 with your library card.
All you need is a library card from your local library. Titles stream instantly, and are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. Your local public library must have an account set up with Hoopla Digital before you can use the Hoopla app. Please ask your library if they have a Hoopla Digital account before installing Hoopla.
If you need assistance registering for the first time, please e-mail our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We recommend updating to the latest version of iOS for the best experience.
• Fixed location services for iOS 8 devices.
• Fixed “bad url” errors when special characters are used in passwords.
• Fixed issue where audiobook will not play after you finish it.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 07, 2014
- Midwest Tape, LLC
- 32.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (33)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (422)