iOS Universal Books
Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, and more, 24/7 with your library card.
All you need is a library card from your local library. Titles stream instantly, and are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. Your local public library must have an account set up with Hoopla Digital before you can use the Hoopla app. Please ask your library if they have a Hoopla Digital account before installing Hoopla.
If you need assistance registering for the first time, please e-mail our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library cardholder experience is important, and we value your time and opinion. If you’re feeling generous with your time and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review of the hoopla app. Thanks in advance!
Note: We recommend updating to the latest version of iOS for the best experience.
• Fixed issue with audiobooks losing their position.
• Fixed issue where long downloaded audiobooks were not fully playing.
• Fixed issue with audiobooks where offline bookmarks were being lost.
• Fixed headphone controls and unplugging headphones.
• Fixed issue where phone calls were crashing the app.
• New shuffle logic so tracks are not duplicated.