Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, and more, 24/7 with your library card.
All you need is a library card from your local library. Titles stream instantly, and are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. Your local public library must have an account set up with Hoopla Digital before you can use the Hoopla app. Please ask your library if they have a Hoopla Digital account before installing Hoopla.
If you need assistance registering for the first time, please e-mail our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We recommend updating to the latest version of iOS for the best experience.
• Complete visual overhaul designed to make hoopla easier and more fun to use.
• New home view! You can resume your most recent titles with a single touch, or quickly view other featured titles.
• Recommended titles! We build a list just for you, based on your borrowing history, your favorites, and the genres you are most interested in.
• New browse design with featured title and artist promotions, better thumbnail images, and easier navigation.
• More powerful and easier searching.
• You can now add an artist or series to your list of favorites - not just titles.
• Lots of minor playback issues fixed.
• Patrons will need to log in using their password (which they may or may not remember). Hoopla will be glad to help in response to patron password inquiries.
• Patrons with active downloaded content will notice that updating will delete their previous download(s). These are, however, still accessible, and only need to be re-downloaded (not re-borrowed) to enjoy offline.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2015
- Midwest Tape, LLC
- 13.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (42)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (472)