Borrow popular movies, music, audiobooks, and television shows from your local library and play them on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. All you need is a library card from your local library. Titles stream instantly, and are automatically returned at the end of the lending period.
Your local public library must have an account set up with Hoopla Digital before you can use the Hoopla app. Please ask your library if they have a Hoopla Digital account before installing Hoopla.
Note: We recommend updating to the latest version of iOS for the best experience.
· Fixed an issue where audiobooks would randomly pause when screen was off
· Fixed an issue where audio wouldn’t resume after being paused for long periods of time
· Fixed an issue where offline playback position wasn’t being remembered when going back online
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 17, 2014
- Midwest Tape, LLC
- 35.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (59)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (291)