If you have media and other digital files in the cloud and on a network drive at home, then you need HipPlay on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
HipPlay allows you to access, play, manage, and share all your media stored in the cloud and at home, anytime, anywhere from a single application!
Access and enjoy your Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, SugarSync, SkyDrive, DLNA Media Servers, Seagate GoFlex Home, Netgear Stora, Verbatim MediaShare, Orange Home Library2, Lacie InternetSpace2 and Linksys Smart router connected media from home and on the go* from the palm of your hand!
HipPlay for iOS is now replacing HipServ Viewer for iPhone and brings lots of enhancements from popular demand.
Easily share any of your media via Facebook, Twitter and email to your friends and family.
HipPlay offers simple and secure access to all your media. HipPlay now supports the following media sources:
• Camera Roll (photos and videos)
• Facebook (photos)
• Twitter (photos)
• Dropbox (all media and digital files)
• SugarSync (all media and digital files)
• SkyDrive (all media and digital files)
• Linksys Smart WiFi Routers
• HipServ-powered NAS such as; Seagate GoFlex Home, Netgear Stora, Verbatim MediaShare, Orange Home Library2, Lacie InternetSpace2 (all media and digital files)
• DLNA Media Servers
* Media stored on a USB drive connected to a Linksys Smart WiFi router is currently only accessible from your home network with HipPlay.
What you can do with HipPlay:
• Browse and stream your photos, music, videos and other digital files stored in the cloud, on your home Network Attached Storage device and on your home router and show them to your family and friends directly from your iOS device at home or remotely
• Beam your media to an AppleTV or AirPlay compliant stereo system
• Access your friends Facebook albums with two clicks and play a slide show out of it while music from your Dropbox plays in the background
• Share the pictures you like most via Facebook, Twitter or email along with your comments
• Take a picture using the device’s camera and upload it to your Dropbox, SugarSync, SkyDrive, home NAS or Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• Easy login allows you to create an account and login directly with HipPlay or use your Facebook, Twitter, Cisco Cloud Connect sign-on account or Microsoft account
• Manage your media content stored on your Dropbox, SugarSync, SkyDrive, home NAS and router accounts by creating folders, renaming or deleting files right from HipPlay on your iOS devices from anywhere
• Ability to download and open unsupported file types with other iOS applications
• Support for AirPrint compatible printers
• Advanced media sharing interface
• Enhanced music player experience with shuffle and replay options
• Ability to download photos to camera roll
• Tap and Hold on any file to select it and quickly access features
• Tap and Hold the back button to go back to the root media sources page
• Access your Camera Roll as a Media Source
• HipPlay is optimized for the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers
• Add amazing effects to all your photos
• Correct your pictures (red eye, crop, etc) right from within HipPlay
• Direct share and edit from photo view using the toolbar
• Disable ads within HipPlay
• DLNA media server access
• Add unlimited media sources to take advantage of free cloud storage from multiple sources
We are always improving HipPlay and adding a few cool features each time.
Here's what's been cooking for 1.8:
• Enjoy all the DLNA content broadcasted on your network with our new DLNA client
• Updated file viewer supports more than PDF. Includes MSWord, Excel and more!
• No longer confine e-mail feature to photos only
• Improved handling of session expiry errors (also fixes crash)
• Fix media player not displaying track name containing quotes
• Fix instances of full screen not used in iPhone/iPod 5
• Many misc bug fixes and enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 04, 2013
- Axentra Corporation
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (46)
- 12.2 MB