Paint with hearts and other Valentine's Day confetti. It's so easy to use the confetti brush to create original artwork or embellish your photos. Save beautiful patterns to use as wallpaper. The screenshots illustrate only a tiny sample of what is possible. It's fun and addictive. Give it a try!
• Load your brush with one confetti shape, or many. Choose from different heart shapes, long stem roses, cupids, and more.
• For every shape you choose to paint with, you can choose a range of colors, sizes, and rotations.
• Choose the brush size and density and flow, and specify whether the confetti is positioned randomly under the brush, centered, or aligned to a grid, making it easy to create fun patterns. Preview the brush before painting with it.
• Carefully position each confetti piece, or shake to toss and see where they all land.
• Save to your camera roll, email and/or upload to Facebook at high, medium or low resolution. All confetti shapes are vector art, so they are clear and crisp at any resolution.
Based on the same technology as our highly rated ConfettiArt app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 05, 2010
- FreshAir Software, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- 0.3 MB