Girl Talk Magazine
Girl Talk is the most popular girls’ magazine available to download to your iPad! Want to know what made Jessie J blush and One Direction cringe? Need to get the latest looks and hear the hottest gossip? Then check out this Girl Talk Special for iPad – it’s packed with all that, PLUS friendship tips, quizzes, cute animals AND nine pages of fashion and beauty!
The Saturdays spill their friendship tips and a few embarrassing moments, too. Read the stories that made Cheryl Cole, Victoria Justice, Mollie King, Harry Styles, Tulisa Contostavlos and Katy Perry blush – they’re guaranteed to make you giggle!
Love cats and kittens, bunnies and rabbits, dogs and puppies? You’ve got to check out our pet page – it’s just too cute!
Read funny stories about a group of wannabe celebrity friends in Stage School Bezzies, a brand new photostory from Girl Talk. You won’t believe their crazy games and adventures!
Plan your perfect slumber party by taking a fun quiz and read GT’s ultimate sleepover guide! Shake up your look with six ways to wear leggings, plus the hottest fashion, whatever the weather. There are ten new hairstyles to try too, including some hot hair tips from CBBC’s Sadie J.
Tracy Beaker’s Dani Harmer has all the answers to your biggest problems, with a little help from Cher Lloyd. Need to sort a friendship drama? Girl Talk and Selena Gomez have got the answers!
Find out what your bedroom reveals about you, then give it a makeover by going shopping or getting creative. You can find out how to make bunting, a photo frame, a magazine file and cute pompoms in this issue!
- Girl Talk Magazine is now available on you iPhone!
- Support for iOS6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 24, 2012
- Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 6.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Jazz Legends, by BBC Music Magazine
• 220 Triathlon Beginner's Guide
• 220 Triathlon Magazine
• 220 Triathlon Ultimate Guide to Triathlon
• 50 Christmas recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 Easiest ever Italian recipes from olive Magazine
• 50 best-ever baking recipes from olive Magazine
• BBC History Magazine Digital
• BBC Music Magazine
• BBC Wildlife Magazine
• Beginners’ Guide to Astronomy
• Blonde Hair Magazine
• Britain in 2013 magazine
• Cardmaking & Papercraft
• Cineworld Magazine
• Cloth Magazine
• Countryfile Magazine
• Cross Stitch Card Shop
• Cross Stitch Crazy
• Cross Stitch Favourites
• Cross Stitch Gold
• Discover More AR
• Discover More magazine - University of Bristol
• Doctor Who Adventures magazine: bursting with monster fun!
• Focus - Science and Technology
• Focus Big Book of Answers
• Gardeners' World Magazine
• Gardeners’ World Magazine - 100 Best Plants
• Gardens Illustrated Magazine
• Grow Your Own Fruit & Vegetables by Gardeners' World Magazine
• Hair Ideas
• Homes & Antiques Magazine
• Horrible Histories Magazine
• Junior Astronaut - Breaking through the space barrier
• Knit Today Magazine
• Man In Space
• Man on the Moon
• Perfect Wedding Magazine
• Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine
• Quick Cards Made Easy
• Sky at Night Magazine
• The Koala Brothers: We're here to help!
• The Second World War Story
• The World of Cross Stitching
• The extraordinary life of Sir Patrick Moore
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: JLS
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: One Direction
• Top Of The Pops Magazine Special: The Wanted
• Visordown Circuit Guide
• Visordown Learn to Ride
• Visordown Motorcycle News
• Wedding Day Venues Magazine
• Wedding Hairstyles by Hair Ideas
• Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine
• You & Your Wedding Magazine
• Your Hair - Style Genius
• Your Hair Magazine
• olive 50 Quick & Healthy Recipes
• olive Magazine