This app was removed from the App Store.
Pro Football Radio Live
iOS Universal Sports
If you are an American Pro Football fan you will love Pro Football Radio Live. Listen to sports and game coverage of your favorite National Football League team on radio stations live using your WiFi or data connection.
See the FAQ section below for answers to frequently asked questions.
Pro Football Radio Live has a simple and intuitive user interface with radio stations that provide football sports coverage and more great stations will be added in future releases. It supports multitasking and can play radio stations in the background. Custom stations can be added as well.
Bluetooth supported: You can send audio from this app to your Bluetooth speakers.
AirPlay/Apple TV supported on iOS 7: On your iOS 7 device, go to AirPlay and choose your Apple TV. You do not need to enable Mirroring. Then play a station from this app, and the audio will be sent via Apple TV.
iAds may appear in this app. Some stations may not work outside the US.
If you have a favorite team radio station that is not already included, let us know and we will try to add it. Radio stations for the following teams are included:
Green Bay Packers
Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
San Diego Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Note that this app only connects to the radio streams already available on the internet and it does not create or broadcast any content. A radio station may choose to remove its stream from the internet temporarily or permanently.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RADIO APPS:
Atlanta Radio Live
Boston Radio Live
Chicago Radio Live
Dallas Radio Live
Detroit Radio Live
Houston Radio LIve
London Radio Live
Los Angeles Radio Live
Miami Radio Live
New York Radio Live
Philadelphia Radio Live
Phoenix Radio Live
San Francisco Radio Live
Seattle Radio Live
Washington Radio Live
Top 40 Radio Live
Bollywood Radio Live
Pro Football Radio Live
Xmas Radio Live
Q: WHERE IS THE LIST OF STATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM?
A: Touch the label just below a numbered station button (1-6) to see the station list.
Q: THE STATION IS NOT BROADCASTING THE GAME I WANT TO LISTEN TO.
A: Be aware that during some popular sporting events, a radio stream may become unresponsive due to high network traffic, or be blocked by the station. Here are some other things you can try:
- (1) Update the station streams by touching the UPDATE icon in the top right corner of the display. Then play the desired station.
- (2) Try other stations for your team, or stations for the opposing team that may broadcast the same event.
- (3) "Contact Us" from within the app and we will try to resolve the issue as soon as we can. If we are notified of the problem, we will be able to address it and hopefully find a working station for you quickly. In your message, tell us which team game you are trying to listen to. If you just leave a general message in the App Review, we may not be able to get the message in time, or may not get the problem details and won't be able to contact you.
- (4) Add a custom radio station that you know is broadcasting the event. For example, if WBBM 780 AM (Chicago) is not working, you can try WXRX FM (Chicago) in a custom station, with URL (case-sensitive) as below:
- Stations updated
- App name changed to "Pro Football Radio Live"