Emoji Plus! - ONE MILLION Bonus Emoticons, Smileys and Animations
iOS Universal Entertainment
Emoji Plus goes way beyond the 460 Emoji Icons Keyboard with over ONE MILLION high-quality 3D Animations, Emoticons and Smilies! No Emoji app has more emoticons or features! Use the bonus images for one-tap easy sharing in:
★ MMS Text Messages
★ Facebook (your wall or friends)
❝CLIPish is the be-all, end-all universal app for animations and clip art. You really can find just about anything in this app and can’t beat the sheer volume of material here. You’ll definitely want to check out CLIPish!❞ ~ AppAdvice, Nov. 9, 2010
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for only $2.99!
Watch 45-second demo at http://video.clipish.net/about
NO OTHER EMOJI APP HAS ALL THESE FEATURES:
★ OVER ONE MILLION Animations, Emoticons and Smilies!
★ Emoji icons added to your keyboard.
★ SEND using MMS Text Messaging, Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
★ QUICK SEARCH for ANY specific term, such as "Fathers Day," "Good morning," "I love you," "Crying," etc., and be shown HUNDREDS of emoticons to choose from.
★ PERSONALIZE items by adding text to any animation. Adjust font, color, size, and placement. You can even add your text to the end of the animation.
★ NEW IMAGES DELIVERED DAILY directly to your device via our servers. No need to wait for an app update to get new, fun images.
★ BONUS - OVER 600 FACEBOOK & TWITTER ICONS AND SYMBOLS to dress up your status and wall postings.
★ ORGANIZE YOUR FAVORITE animations in folders for quick access. Add your own folders, rename them, order them, move images between folders, etc.
* EMOJI ICONS: ALL Emoji Keyboard apps use the exact same 460-character Emoji Keyboard. This is because the Emoji Keyboard is built into iOS and can be turned on by anyone, without using a 3rd-party app. Don't be fooled by apps claiming that they can change the 460 Emoji icons in the Keyboard, they can't, only Apple could do that since it's part of iOS. Also, Emoji icons can only be viewed by other iOS users. For instructions on how to turn the Emoji Keyboard on, go to Help tab in this app and then go to Settings. To use any of the thousands of "extra" icons, animations, emoticons, etc., in this app, you must send those via the app itself by tapping on the Share button on the image's page.
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS: Emoji icons can only be seen by other iOS users. Sharing the bonus images with Facebook, Twitter and Email works with pretty much anyone, but depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the images you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with the app, but is a factor of the compatibility between: 1) the iPhone, 2) your network provider, 3) the other person's network provider, and 4) the other person's cell phone. See http://clipish.net/support for more details.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION RECOMMENDED: Due to the server communication, CLIPish works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection, and NOT for Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals.
* A NOTE TO FAMILIES: This app accesses Internet content, but filters out adult content. For the strongest protection, set your rating filter to Strict, or get the Family Edition of CLIPish.
* A NOTE ABOUT ANIMATIONS ON FACEBOOK: You can send all the Animations found in app to Facebook, but Facebook converts all animations to still images. Facebook does not allow animations to "play" on their site.
Some images featured are public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
✍ WRITE US! Input and suggestions always welcome, and we're always here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
Tons of new features. Here are just a few...
★ ENHANCED! Full support for iOS 6.0.
★ ENHANCED! Now supports the new 4" display on the iPhone 5.
★ ENHANCED! The Recents tab is now "bottomless." In other words, you can scroll down endlessly on the page without ever having to tap a Load More Images button, it will just do it automatically.
★ ENHANCED! App now uses the latest Tumblr APIs, letting you specify posting settings (Private, Tags, etc.) when posting to Tumblr.
★ ENHANCED! When going to the website of images found on the Recents tab, you are put into the Browser mode so that you can navigate and capture other images from that same website.
★ ENHANCED! You can now save animated images to your photo library and NOT lose the animation! The Photo app will NOT show the images as animated, but they are, and can be inserted into emails, text messages, other apps, etc. from your photo library and they will still be animated (either using copy and paste or inserting directly into another app that supports pulling images from your photo library).
★ ENHANCED! Images saved to your photo library now look much sharper and clear, with no loss in image clarity, even after editing the image with clip art, text, skins, drawing, etc.
★ ENHANCED! Landscape mode is now supported when importing images into a Favorites folder when on an iPad.
- CHANGED: The Favorites tab has been renamed to My Library and the Recent tab has been moved to the last tab.
- Fixed bug where sometimes the Featured Search thumbnails would not come up on the Web Library tab.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Keyboard wouldn't come up in searches, entering text for Facebook, etc.
- When you remove the tagline for your Facebook posts, it now keeps the area blank instead of replacing it with Facebook's default tagline.
- Gift App button has been added to the Home page.
- The app now has better warning messages if the user hasn't granted the app permission to save to, or import from, their photo library.
- Fixed bug where app would crash after using the Save ALL button in a Favorites folder.