Emoji Plus! - ONE MILLION Bonus Emoticons, Smileys and Animations
iOS Universal Entertainment
Emoji Plus goes way beyond the standard Emoji Icons Keyboard with over MILLIONS of high-quality 3D Animations, Emoticons and Smilies! No Emoji app has more emoticons or features! Use the bonus images for one-tap easy sharing in, MMS Text Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Emails, and many more!
"CLIPish is the be-all, end-all universal app for animations and clip art. You really can find just about anything in this app and can’t beat the sheer volume of material here. You’ll definitely want to check out CLIPish!" ~ AppAdvice, Nov. 9, 2015
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for one low price!
Watch 45-second demo at http://video.clipish.net/about
NO OTHER EMOJI APP HAS ALL THESE FEATURES:
• MILLIONS of Animations, Emoticons and Smilies!
• SEND using MMS Text Messaging, Facebook, Twitter, Email, and more.
• QUICK SEARCH for ANY specific term, such as "Fathers Day," "Good morning," "I love you," "Crying," etc., and be shown HUNDREDS of emoticons to choose from.
• PERSONALIZE items by adding text to any animation. Adjust font, color, size, and placement. You can even add your text to the end of the animation.
• NEW IMAGES DELIVERED DAILY directly to your device via our servers. No need to wait for an app update to get new, fun images.
• BONUS - OVER 600 FACEBOOK & TWITTER ICONS AND SYMBOLS to dress up your status and wall postings.
• ORGANIZE YOUR FAVORITE animations in folders for quick access. Add your own folders, rename them, order them, move images between folders, etc.
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS: Emoji icons can only be seen by other iOS users. Sharing the bonus images with Facebook, Twitter and Email works with pretty much anyone, but depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the images you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with the app, but is a factor of the compatibility between: 1) the iPhone, 2) your network provider, 3) the other person's network provider, and 4) the other person's cell phone. See http://clipish.net/support for more details.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION RECOMMENDED: Due to the server communication, CLIPish works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection, and NOT for Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals.
* A NOTE TO FAMILIES: This app accesses Internet content, but filters out adult content. For the strongest protection, set your rating filter to Strict, or get the Family Edition of CLIPish.
* A NOTE ABOUT ANIMATIONS ON FACEBOOK: You can send all the Animations found in app to Facebook, but Facebook converts all animations to still images. Facebook does not allow animations to "play" on their site.
Some images featured are public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
WRITE US! Input and suggestions always welcome, and we're always here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
CRITICAL UPDATE–PLEAES READ! THIS UPDATE FIXES THE PROBLEM WITH WEB SEARCHES not brining up any results. Please read this to learn how the new version works.
WHAT HAPPENED? WHY DID THE APP STOP WORKING? Our app used Google's free Image Search feature for the web library searches. 3rd party apps use what is called an "API" to communicate with the Google image feature. On December 1st, Google deprecated (discontinued support for) their free image search API and turned it off, breaking our app's web searches, causing any web image searches to stop working.
HOW DID YOU FIX IT? Google has replaced their free API with a paid version. However, using Google's new paid API was not an option for us, as it would cost way more than what we charge for the app, so that was not feasible. So, What we did was to actually embed the Google Image search web page right into the app. This restores the complete web search functionality to the app, but behaves a little differently. Please keep reading to understand how the new system works:
- The Web Library tab has been renamed the Web Search tab and the My Library tab has been renamed to Favorites.
- You perform web searches just as before, by either selecting one of the "featured" searches (i.e. Happy Birthday, Good Morning, I Miss You, etc.) or entering in what you're looking for (i.e. red corvette, funny baby, etc.).
- Now, however, instead of the results showing up in the normal thumbnail view like it was before (and how it still works on the Library tab), it will actually show you the search results in a Google web page. Scroll down to see the thumbnails, which look better in many ways, as they keep the aspect ratio of the image and show them larger. When you find one you like, tap on it, and swipe right and left as usual. HOWEVER, and this is the important part, to use one of the images (to customize, share, crop, etc.), you HOLD YOUR FINGER DOWN ON THE IMAGE FOR A SECOND and it will pull that image into the app, so you can customize it, share it, save it, etc.
- IMPORTANT! If you hold your finger down on one of the thumbnails, it will only bring in a low resolution version of the image, and any animations will not play, so be sure and tap on the thumbnail first, so it enlarges to full resolution, and then hold your finger on that image to pull it into the app. (NOTE: It may take a second or two for the full resolution version of the image to download, and you can't pull the image into the app until it has, so if you hold your finger down for a second or two, and it doesn't pull in, it is likely still getting the high res version, so just lift your finger and try again.)
- Here is a video that shows how this works, if you need help with this: http://tinyurl.com/clipishwebsearch
Sorry for any inconvenience to you that was caused by Google discontinuing their free image API, but we hope you'll continue to enjoy the app as always with the changes we've made. Thanks!