Previously iPad App of the Week in 12 countries! (http://drawingpadapp.com/itunes-app-of-the-week) Drawing Pad is a mobile art studio for all ages! Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more!
Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award (tinyurl.com/parents-drawingpad)
Featured on nytimes.com (tinyurl.com/nytimes-drawingpad)
Featured on usatoday.com (tinyurl.com/usatoday-drawingpad)
Featured on the iLounge 2011 Buyer's Guide 100 Essential Apps of 2010!
Featured by iLounge as First runner up to kids' iPad App of the Year!
Featured on Gizmodo's 2010 Gift Guide (tinyurl.com/gizmodo-drawingpad)
Featured in November 2010 MacWorld Magazine in the UK 4 out of 5 stars
Awarded Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review
■ IN BOOKS
Featured in the book “iPad Apps for Kids for Dummies” - by Jinny Gudmundsen
Featured in the O’Reilly book “Best iPad Apps” - by Peter Meyers
■ IN MUSEUMS
As seen in the Star Studio Exhibit at the Indianapolis Museum of Art! (drawingpadapp.com/ima)
"Drawing Pad is a fantastic drawing app!"
“Wonderful chalk tools! You can almost taste the dust!”
Mickey Paraskevas, Illustrator and Creator of the Maggie and the Ferocious Beast TV show.
"Drawing Pad is a fun and easy to use iPad art app for kids and adults alike. It has very visual menus giving you instant access to a broad range of useful art tools. There are amazing features for kids including dowloadable colouring books and additional advanced features for more ambitious artists."
Kyle Lambert - Artist - www.kylelambert.co.uk
■ HOW TO USE DRAWING PAD
Watch the video inside the App! (or drawingpadapp.com/tutorial)
Tap a tool, choose a color, and start drawing. It’s really that simple.
Your artwork is automatically saved in the Drawing Pad album. Manually save additional versions by tapping the button in the drawer depicted as as USB flash disk > Save to Drawing Pad Album.
For advanced brush options, tap the brush thumbnail at the bottom of the drawer.
Import photo backgrounds by first tapping the stationary icon in the drawer, then the filmstrip.
Import photo stickers by first tapping the sticker icon, then the stack of photos. Use one finger to move your photo and two fingers to rotate and resize.
Blender tool allows you to soften and blend colors!
■ SHARING OPTIONS
Export to the Device Camera Roll, print via AirPrint, share via Email, Twitter or Facebook (note to Facebook users, once you upload a drawing, log onto your Facebook account and "Approve the Pending Drawing Pad Album).
■ ALL THESE TOOLS ARE INCLUDED!
Roller Stamp Pens
Text Sticker Tool
Photo Background Import
Gradient Brushes & Crayons
Advanced Brush Control
Color wheel and Gradient Panel
Two Coloring Books
■ EXTRA FUN
Download ten additional coloring books via in app purchase!
Restore prior "Coloring Book in app purchases" by tapping the "Redeem prior purchase" button on the Coloring Book store details page. See drawingpadapp.com/restore
Video at http://drawingpadapp.com
Email us at "support" -at- "drawingpadapp.com"
Don't have an iPad yet? Don't let it stop you! The low price for this version may expire soon! Buy now and tell your friends.
"Birds," "Panda Bear," and "Turtle" by Igor Cheban
"Dinosaur," and "Kitten" by Kyle Lambert
1) Undo/Redo bug fixed! Fixed a bug that would occasionally undo the entire the screen, causing you to have to redo back where you left off.
2) Sticker Bug fixed! Fixed a bug where dragging a sticker on the canvas would sometimes make the sticker immovable obscuring the tool drawer.
3) Optimized OpenGL Drawing Code! Drawing is more stable and blending is even better!
4) Time Status Bar bug fixed! Importing a photo would display the iOS Status bar and obscure the top of the drawer and canvas.
5) Accidental tool selected bug fixed - If you tapped a tool to stop it from moving, it would also accidentally select that tool.
6) Changed the "USB Tool" to a "Share Icon" which gives a better indication of what it does: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Print, Camera Roll, and Duplicate Save.
7) Added a "Parental Gate" to access the Coloring Book Store. Note: The Coloring Book Store can be completely hidden via iOS Settings > Applications > Drawing Pad > Store > Off
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 20, 2014
- Darren Murtha Design
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (16)
- 145.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Preschool Connect the Dots Game to Learn Numbers and the Alphabet with 200+ Puzzles
• Preschool Memory Match
• Shape Builder - the Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
• Shape Builder LITE - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
• Shape Builder Spanish - Español - the Preschool Learning Puzzle Game