Dock Themes ( for iOS7 & home screen, iPhone ) New Wallpapers : by YoungGam.com
iOS iPhone Entertainment
Do you still use typical and dull Time bar & Dock ?
"Dock Themes" is the finest wallpaper app you have found yet.
The app doesn’t change the design of Dock & Time Bar.
It gives you the best way to customize your wallpapers with a great Dock & Time Bar look instead.
Look at our screenshots and see why people will be mesmerized.
Optimized for iOS 8. Enjoy the New Time Bar & Dock.
* * * Chic and cool exclusive images ( x 200+ ) * * *
We provide a variety of library images: Time Bar BG/Frame, Battert BG/Frame, Cell signal BG/Frame, Dock BG/Frame, 2014 Calendar, Backgrounds
(Color, Blur, Gradient, Pattern, Glow, Gloss, Light, Shadow, wood, stone, metal, paper, leather, cloth, etc.)
* Bonus images ( 2014 Calendar x 1, Wallpapers x 19 )
( Temporarily provided and subject to change or be deleted without notice.)
* * * Introduction * * *
* We can create endless image combinations and depending on your diversified taste, you can also utilize your favorite photos to create special wallpaper backgrounds.
* Preview: instant preview feature that allows you to quickly preview your new background or app shelf.
* Text (Multiple can be added): can change/modify font type, addition, position, size, rotation and colors
* Photos (Multiple can be added): can change location, size, rotation and transparency
* My gallery: you can store the images you edited in your own gallery and re-edit anytime.
* No need for Internet connection, everything you need to design fantastic wallpapers is inside this application.
* To save images, and to send the images to Email, Messenger, Copy, Instagram and the Printer
* Retina resolution images for iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S, iPod touch 4th/5th gen
* * * Notice * * *
* Refer to the official website for the latest news and instructions.
* Thank you for the comments submitted via email, we're working hard on making the app better.
* This app works on all models of the iPhone and iPod Touch!
(This is a highly recommended app, designed for iOS7)
Q: How to Set Lock/Home Screen
A: Settings > Wallpaper > Camera Roll > Choose image > Set > Set Lock Screen or Set Home Screen
Q: We can't save it to our photos folder
A: Settings > Privacy > Photos > This App > ON
Q: Wallpaper doesn't fit in the screen position.
A: Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > ON
(Note: If zoomed, you will need to rescale your wallpaper to fit to the screen.)
*** Do not copy this app's(image & design) intellectual property without our written permission. ***