Crickets is an award winning* iPhone app that steals the thunder from someone's bad joke and turns it into something electrically funny.
Out with a bunch of pals and someone brings out the lamest diss on the planet? Give them some crickets. Asked your girlfriend to marry you and she's just sitting there mulling it over? Bust out crickets to seal the deal.
Friend, those are only a couple of situations where you'll find Crickets incredibly useful. We're sure you will agree there are tons more ways to use Crickets! Let your imagination and your crickets run wild.
* Not yet, actually.
• A new cricket, Cynthia, makes her debut
• Multitasking support for iOS 4 users
• Auto-chirp will only chirp if your last active screen was the main screen
• All new graphics for both retina and non-retina displays
• Added 460,800 pixels not previously in app
• Standardized color profiles
• New app icon: shinier and neon-ier
• Settings page icon is now a gear since the letter "i" was somewhat misleading
• Made the word "Crickets" slightly bigger on settings page
• Removed settings button on the loading screen
• Added 2px inner bevel to the sound-wave icon
• New active state for website url
EVEN MORE UPDATES:
• Bug fixes
• Additional code optimizations
• Increased legibility of website URL
• Changed copyright to 2010
• Tested and fully compatible with iPhone OS 3.0 and above
• Tested on iOS 4
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 17, 2011
- Taber Buhl
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (47)
- 1.5 MB