CloneFace is a 3D face generator, that requires no special equipment, it just uses one photo to quickly create a 3D model of your face.
CloneFace is simple, fun! Keep tuned, more features will come soon.
===== Steps to building a 3D face =====
- on the first screen, picture can be picked up from camera or by selecting from photo library, default face can be used if no picture selected;
- the second screen is FDP (Facial Definition Parameters) editing screen, single-tap sets a facial feature to be in focus, and the selected component can be moved and resized by multitouch;
- once FDP well place on face, a 3D face model will be created on the third screen - 3D scene. By tapping the switch button, 3D face morphing can be seen.
- by tapping the animation button (a+), facial expressions can be seen.
- by tapping the hair button (h+), 2D face with virtual hairstyle can be seen.
===== About the author =====
Lian (Liansheng Zhang) is a senior software developer who worked 4 years at EA mobile and has nearly 10 years experiences of mobile application developing. He has worked on large range of mobile platforms : from DOS barcode reader to iOS and Android, through Palm, Blackberry, PocketPC(WindowsCE, Windows Mobile), J2ME, Symbian, BREW, Palm Pre, Samsung Bada, Nokia Qt... After joining EA Mobile in 2006, Lian contributed to many of EA's major mobile products, he worked in frameworks team with special focus on 3D graphic and sound engine, he built the sound engine for the Rockband. Before joining EA, Lian worked at Isee3D, My Virtual Model and AppsGo. In his spare time, Lian likes to study Geology, He has a Ph.D in Geochemistry from University of Paris, France.
- Added facial expressions;
- Optimized the memory usage;
- Updated to iOS 7;
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 17, 2013
- Liansheng Zhang
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.8 MB