Christmas Gift Budget!
iOS iPhone Entertainment
Planning to buy gifts for this Christmas? Need to create gift lists and watch your budget at the same time? This app help you organize people into groups, so you don’t miss anyone from your friends and relatives also it helps you to track your budget so you don't overspend.
Christmas Gift Budget is a fun and easy way to help you manage your Christmas Gift Recipients, Shopping and Budgets.
By using this app you can add person and gift budgets, create groups, and it helps to keep track of budget and gift purchase status as well. You can store the name of the person, and the gift idea then tick it off the list when you've bought it. One of the best features is a pass code that keeps your Christmas gift shopping list and budget secret from others.
* Create gift lists and watch your budget.
* Create list of persons whom you want to give gifts from your family and friends.
* Organize and track your budget for each person.
* Make separate groups for family, friends, co-workers, etc.
* Create list of gifts for each person under desired budget for each.
* Mark the gifts as purchased as you buy them.
* Keep track of total budget, total spent and remaining budget.
* Add/Edit/Remove Person or gifts from your list.
* Countdown let’s you know how many more shopping days are left.
* Supports multiple currencies
Christmas is a great time to show the special people in your life that you care. After all, gift-giving is one of the true delights of the season. Stick to your budget and find the perfect gift for everyone on your list with this useful Christmas Gift Budget Planner app.
Giving memorable Christmas gifts and keeping a good track of expenses is never easier. Download this app and manage the gifts you need to buy and the prices for all those gifts and help yourself to stick to your budget for this Christmas.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fix.