Take your Charter TV experience with you! Use your device as a TV to watch 43 live channels everywhere, and more than 150 live channels when connected to your Charter home WiFi network. You can also download your favorite movies and TV shows and watch them on the go, everywhere—even without a network connection.
- Download thousands of movies and TV shows and watch them on the go with your subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex.
- Watch live and On Demand TV from Showtime, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex (and more channels coming soon).
-Use your Apple device as a second TV to watch more than 150 channels from anywhere in your house when connected to your Charter home WiFi network.
- Like what you’re watching on your device? Found your favorite show in the TV guide? Send it to your TV to watch it on the big screen.
- Browse TV listings, add shows to your Watchlist and schedule DVR recordings from any room in the house (or anywhere else).
Explore Kid Zone to easily find kid-friendly programming, and tap the padlock icon to keep your kids from accessing other areas of the app.
Quickly find all the live games currently playing, and get real-time scores. You can also use the Spoiler button to hide scores of games you’re recording for later viewing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Charter TV subscription package. Downloads of movies and TV shows are currently available only with a subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex. You can upgrade your subscription through your TV or by calling us at 888-438-2427.
- In-home viewing requires a Select, Silver or Gold Charter TV subscription and a Charter home WiFi network with a minimum connection speed of 1 Mbps.
- Downloading requires a WiFi connection, but you can watch live and On Demand programming outside your home over a cellular network (data charges from your carrier may apply).
- Scheduling a DVR recording in the app requires a Motorola digital receiver, which is only available in some markets.
- To use personalized features of the app, such as Watchlist, Downloads and Favorites, you’ll have to sign in with your Charter.net email address. If you don’t have a Charter ID, you can create one at http://myaccount.charter.com.
- Device requirements: iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 7 or above.
NICKNAMING YOUR DIGITAL RECEIVERS
If you have multiple digital receivers, giving them nicknames will help you know which one you’re scheduling recordings on (go to Settings > Devices > TV Nicknames). To know which TV you’re naming, stand in front of the TV and tap “Check This TV” until a message displays on the TV.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help please reach out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find help at http://www.Charter.com/CharterTVApp.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Charter TV app. Channel availability also varies by market, and this app is currently unavailable (but coming soon) in Colorado, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
What’s New in Version 2.2.1
- Watch 43 live TV channels (and more coming soon) everywhere, when connected to a WiFi or cellular connection.
- Watch and download live and On Demand TV from Showtime, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex everywhere, on the go.
- My Library is the new home for your downloads, recently watched programs, Favorites and Watchlist.
- We also squashed bugs to make your experience even better.
Experiencing trouble with the app? We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help please reach out by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also find help at http://www.Charter.com/CharterTVApp.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Charter Communications
- 25.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (29)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1344)