Carve the Copper Relief
■Notice: App Distribution to be Discontinued
Thank you for your continued use of Carve the Copper Relief . Unfortunately, we will be discontinuing distribution of the app on August 31, 2013.
Once again, we thank you for your loyal use and support.
* You will be able to continue to use the app that you have installed, as long as you do not delete it from your device.
* Support and responses to questions regarding this app will also be discontinued along with the halt of app distribution.
Try a new kind of drawing app today with “Embossed Copper Relief Art”!
Now anyone can create handmade, lifelike copper art at the touch of a screen.
The texture and sheen of the copper, the colors of aged and polished pieces—it all seems real enough to touch!
The currently released version of the application is showing symptoms of forced shutdowns.
We are presently investigating the reasons for this. We are extremely sorry, but please stay patient for a little while.
* We have confirmed that these symptoms don't occur on the iPhone4S and iPad2.
- What’s copper relief art?
This is a form of art where you draw a quick sketch on a copper sheet, then hammer it into a three-dimensional picture with metalworking tools. Add finishing touches by aging the copper or polishing it with steel wool and you’re done!
- How to play
1. Sketch your picture: Choose one of the app’s built-in pictures or draw your own!
2. Copy the picture onto the copper sheet: Trace your picture with the pen tool to transfer it to the copper.
3. Emboss the copper: Use the metalworking tools to create raised surfaces and depressions in the copper. If you turn the sheet over and hammer from the other side too, you can get an even stronger 3D effect.
4. Finishing touches: Age the copper with a patina and then polish it with steel wool.
-Unlock new items
By clearing missions within the game, you can earn points which can be exchanged for rare items to help with making reliefs.
-Plenty of features
・Tutorial video: Includes a video explaining how to use the application.
・Picture-based sketches: Take a picture with the camera and turn it into your sketch!
・Self-portraits: Transfer an image of your face onto the copper.
・My Gallery: Provides a place within the application to display your finished work.
・Customizable backgrounds: You can change the backgrounds used for the Creation and My Gallery screens.
・Camera Roll compatible: Save your finished work to your Camera Roll.
・Expressing your creativity
・Passing the time on your way to work or school
・Making your own wallpapers
・Creating original profile pics for Facebook or Twitter
Why not try posting your finished work to our web gallery?
On the web gallery, users from around the world can share their work with each other, plus you can post to Facebook or Twitter, too!
Recommended devices: iPhone 4 or newer、iPod touch (4th gen. or newer)、iPad
Recommended iOS: iOS 4.3.5 or newer
■ Works posted to the gallery may be used in advertising materials for Phyzios, Inc.
■ Posting duplicates or inappropriate material may result in the suspension of your posting privileges.
■ Note to customers who have reinstalled the application:
Even if you deleted the application, you may download it again and receive any content you may have purchased in the past free of charge.
(You will need to use the same account you used for your original purchases. Please contact Apple’s support center for details.)
Add the restore function.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 26, 2012
- Phyzios, Inc.
- 39.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (35)