Bounce! 3D Stereograph
iOS iPhone Entertainment
Animated 3D Stereographic effects comes to the iPhone and iPod Touch (no glasses required).
Amazing, I had no idea this could be done on my iPod - AppLvr.
Absolutely mind blowing! - ATN
This Cross-Eyed stereographic animation is simply viewed by relaxing your eyes and focusing deep within the display, which will come to life in full 3D glory. Be mesmerized by the smooth slowly animated bouncing graphics that appear to go deep into your display.
No glasses are required, the display happens to be a nice size to view these effects and you will be amazed. When viewed correctly, you will see three images, with the center one in stereographic, then just watch and enjoy.
A normal 3D view and a viewport view with top and side views are also available, just touch the Info button and select the mode.
Try it with the new Hasbro my3D.
- Continuous fully rendered 3D animation, no videos.
- Squishy objects when bouncing.
- Dynamic multiple lighting sources.
- Surreal floor reflections.
- Multiple view modes.
Like 3D Stereographs? Collect them all:
Hints from testers for viewing the 3D stereographic effects:
- Try putting the screen right next to your nose, and cross your eyes a little until you see one blurry display, then while retaining focus on that image, slowly move the display away until you reach about 12 inches. The optimal distance is dependent on you eyes and ability to focus. When correct, the center display should be clear.
- Another method is to hold the display about 12 inches from your eyes, and hold your hand perpendicular to your display about half way between your eyes and the display. Move your hand closer or farther from the display until with each eye closed you only see one of the images. Then when both eyes are open, you should find it easier to focus within the display. Once you have focused on the display, you should be able to remove your hand.
- In general, you need to relax your eyes and focus within the display in order to see the effects.
- Last, some of the population has difficulty focusing on Stereographic targets, however most testers have been able to enjoy stereographic effects with practice.
Write to us with your 3D Stereographic requests.