This app was removed from the App Store.
Big Sounds ~ sound effects button box + ringtones
iOS Universal Entertainment
Big Sounds gives you 117 of the biggest, LOUDEST sound effects. Play them in the app or use them as ringtones!
+++ OVER 100 MILLION SOUNDS PLAYED!!! +++
* Guaranteed to make you smile!
* Child friendly! No menus or other buttons to accidentally push!
* Fun for all ages! Whether you are 9 months old, 9 years old, or 9 decades old, you'll love Big Sounds!
* All sound effects can be used as ringtones. Want a Tarzan yell for a ringtone? You got it.
* Rearrange button order by dragging buttons!
* Remove buttons for sounds you don't want!
* Turn on 60 second delay to prank your friends!
* Turn your device into a sound toy! Enjoy pushing the animated buttons!
* Extra loud sounds!
* A universal app! Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
Big Sounds includes the following sounds:
Animals: cat, chimp, cow, crickets, crow, dog, donkey, duck, elephant, frog, hen, horse galloping, horse neigh, owl, panther, pig, rooster, sheep, turkey
Cartoon sounds: boing, breaking glass, crash, punch, slap, slide whistle down, slide whistle up, splash, water drip, underwater bubbles
Instrument sounds: cymbals, drumroll, gong, rimshot, royal welcome (heralding trumpet)
Everyday sounds: camera shutter, cash register, chainsaw, door close, door open, doorbell, party horn, school bell, telephone ring, toilet flush, typewriter, voicemail beep
Human sounds: baby cry, clapping, burp, cough, crowd gasping, heartbeat, laugh track, kiss, tarzan yell, scream, sneeze, snore, vomit, wild applause, wolf whistle, yodel
Sayings: are we there yet, bravo, excuuuse me, hallelujah, hello, hey-o, hi-yah, LOL, na na na na na na, no, OMG, ooh la la, pwned, shut up, sir yes sir, take a chill pill, that's hot, that's what she said, uh oh, what, whatever, wow, yee-hah, yes, yahoo, your mom, yummy
Sports Sounds: air horn, basketball buzzer, boxing bell, charge organ music, gooaaaaal, referee whistle
TV / movie / video sounds: censored bleep, game show buzzer, game show correct ding, game show incorrect buzzer, dream harp, scary movie strings, wah wah wah (sad trombone), dun dun dun (the dramatic chipmunk music)
Vehicles: car horn, police siren, tire screech, train whistle, truck horn
Weapons: bomb, grenade, gunshot, machine gun, raygun, shotgun, sword clang, whip
******** Note ********
+ Button rearrangement is turned off by default, to make Big Sounds child friendly. Turn on button rearrangement in your iPhone/iPad settings.
+ Add and remove buttons and turn 60 second delay on/off in your iPhone/iPad settings.
+ Ringtones are available through iTunes file sharing, which is available in iOS 3.2 or higher. To get the ringtones:
* Connect your device to your computer
* Open iTunes
* Click on your device in iTunes
* Click the apps tab
* Scroll down to File Sharing
* Click on Big Sounds
* Select the ringtones you want
* Click Save to... and save the files to your computer
* Add the ringtones to your iTunes library by double clicking them or by dragging them onto iTunes.
* Synch your iPhone with iTunes to get the ringtones on your phone.
-- Have a problem with Big Sounds?
-- Email us at email@example.com or fill
-- out the support form at
-- and we'll get on it ASAP! Note that we need to
-- know your device and operating system to fix
-- the problem!
* Add and remove buttons!
* Fixed rearrangement bug!
* Turn on a 60 second delay to prank your friends!
* Reset the button order to factory settings if you want.
* A new icon!