This app was removed from the App Store.
Miko - No Bath! No Way!
iOS Universal Entertainment
After Miko's exciting day, the last thing he wants to do is wash away all the fun things he did! Mom says he doesn't have to take a bath-but then he will have to endure tickly clothes, sticky ice cream on his face, and sleeping on the hard floor! How far will Miko go to remember his special day?
Another charming adventure that children will want to hear again and again.
Miko, “No Bath! No Way!” is a part of the Auracle line from Auryn. The app is based on Brigitte Weninger, Stephanie Roehe’s book by the same name, illustrated by Stephanie Roehe. It is the third book app of the famous Miko series.
▶ KEY EDUCATIONAL THEMES:
- Teach them colors by pointing out to various things in the book
- Introduce kids to the concept of indoor and outdoor games.
▶ EXTEND THE LEARNING! ASK YOUR CHILD:
- “Name some games that are played outside/outdoor games”
- “What did you learn from Miko’s story?”
▶ ENHANCE CREATIVITY BY PERSONALIZING THE STORY:
- You can write your own version of the text for the book
- Personalize the narration: kids or parents can re-record the narration to make it their own!
▶ DEVELOP READING SKILLS WITH THESE LITERACY TOOLS:
- Image and word association vocabulary builder - when an image on the screen is touched, the associated word is spoken and the written word is displayed.
- Karaoke effect - when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted.
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken in “Read Myself” mode (almost like “training wheels” for new readers)
▶ THREE WAYS TO READ THE BOOK:
1) "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style. After the narration finishes on a page the child can interact with objects until they are ready to move to the next page.
2) "Auto Play" - same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
3) "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: Facebook.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Pinterest.com/appsbyauryn
Bug Fix and Optimizations