Anemone is a beautiful sound and touch reactive digital art thing. Think lava lamp and then add tentacles.
Stroke the anemone. Use it to visualise your music. Or just watch it flow. It's fluid, it's organic, it's abstract and it's mesmerising. Though mostly gentle, sometimes it can be kind of brash and flashy so please bear the following warning in mind:
NB: If you have photosensitive epilepsy (PSE) you shouldn’t view this app. Some modes feature frequent, rhythmic, high contrast colour flashes and rapidly changing imagery.
Anemone reacts to sound as received by the inbuilt microphone or directly, via its internal music player.
It has a heap of visual modes and is highly user configurable.
Anemone works on iPhones, but was really designed for the iPad's larger screen. It looks especially great on the newer iPad models, output to a large external monitor via a HDMI adapter.
If you've got questions, try the FAQ linked in the support page.
In this update:
- Pad users can now switch automatic variation on/off for most of the key user settings.
- Settings navigation for iPhone users is slightly easier.
- Songs you have chosen via the song picker (using the "internal" player) are no longer shuffled before play.
- I've also made some minor adjustments to music response, colour behaviour and fluid flow.
I've really enjoyed making these last 2 updates and I hope you enjoy them too.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 13, 2013
- David De Candia
- 3.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (30)