The most fun you can have sculpting without getting your hands dirty!
With Autodesk® 123D™ Sculpt you can sculpt and paint interesting and realistic 3D shapes.
It’s easy to get started. Choose a shape from the library of creatures, humans, vehicles, and more. Then push, pull and paint to make the sculpture your own. When you are done, take snapshots in the camera room or create animated QuickTime turntable movies to upload to YouTube or email to friends.
✓ Multi-Touch tools let you sculpt and experiment with the details of your creation, just like real clay
✓ Pull – add bumps and create raised areas to exaggerate details like noses, claws, and fins
✓ Smooth – soften out rough areas or blend details into one another
✓ Push – create grooves and valleys by pushing into the shape
✓ Pinch – create hard edges and ridges to add sharp details
✓ Grab – grab hold of the shape and stretch it out
✓ Flatten – make curvy or lumpy surfaces flat
✓ Bulge – create large or small bulging effects
✓ Personalize and detail your sculpture using built-in brushes and textures, or use your own images to create exactly the look you want
✓ Paint – use a bold color palette to add shades, tints, and hues
✓ Image rub – use your finger to rub areas of a photo directly onto your creation to add realistic details
✓ Import your own images from your Photo Library or take photos using your iPad 2 camera to use as custom textures
✓ Create and Share your creations as images or movies on Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or YouTube
✓ Email your images directly from the app or save to your Photo Library
✓ Save transparent PNG images for incorporating into other digital art compositions, or for further processing in apps like SketchBook Pro
✓ Create 720p HD QuickTime turntables of your sculptures for sharing on YouTube or for import into iMovie projects.
✓ Use AirPrint to print out stunning images of your creation to show off to your friends
Brand new 1.02 update! Thanks for supporting 123D Sculpt!
✓ Export OBJ & Textures (In-app Purchase)
• You can now unlock the ability to save your sculptures as OBJ files with associated .PNG textures. See the in-app store for details!
✓ Integrated 123D Community Gallery
• Join thousands of other 123D users from around the world in the community Gallery.
• Download and view sculptures from other artists.
• Upload your own sculptures to share with the world
• Use My Corner private cloud storage to easily move your sculptures between devices or to access your creations from within other 123D Apps.
✓ New base Shapes!
• Dozens of new base shapes added to the in-app Store featuring brand new human heads, dinosaurs, characters, animals creatures and more!
✓ Multiple turntable rotations
• You can now specify up to 3 rotations when recording videos of your sculptures!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2012
- Autodesk Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (193)
- 149.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AutoCAD 360
• AutoCAD WS
• 123D Catch
• 123D Creature
• 123D Design
• 123D Make
• 123D Make Intro
• AutoCAD LT
• AutoCAD LT 2013
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Measurement
• Autodesk 360 Mobile
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Applied Mechanics
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Visual Design
• Autodesk ForceEffect
• Autodesk ForceEffect Motion
• Autodesk FormIt
• Autodesk Inventor Fusion
• Autodesk® BIM 360 Glue
• Autodesk® Imagine, Design, Create
• Autodesk® InfraWorks
• Autodesk® Starforce Battlement
• Constructware Field
• Fluid FX
• Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer
• Motion FX
• Pixlr Express PLUS
• Pixlr-o-matic PLUS
• SketchBook Copic Edition
• SketchBook Express
• SketchBook Express for iPad
• SketchBook Ink
• SketchBook Mobile
• SketchBook MobileX
• SketchBook Pro 6
• SketchBook Pro for iPad
• Socialcam 5.2
• Time FX
• TinkerBox HD