This app was removed from the App Store.
Zoozoo Readables HD - by Cavallo Media
iOS iPad Education
Eight interactive animal stories in one app! Designed specifically for the iPad, the fun-loving Zoozoo characters tell short, humor-filled stories using simple sentences. Each story is designed to be “readable” and accessible to a varying range of early reading levels. Fun animations help to embellish each of the eight stories, adding unexpected twists that will keep young children engaged.
●Books feature 8 of children’s favorite animals: Lions, Tigers, Elephants, Giraffes, Hippos, Zebras, Frogs, and Orangutans
●Animations bring each story to life and allow kids to interact with the characters
●The simple text encourages children to master basic sentence structures and vocabulary while promoting reading confidence for budding readers
Zoozoo Readables is based on the popular school-based reading series - Zoozoo Into The Wild - originally published for early childhood classrooms throughout North America! These popular leveled stories are intended to help beginning readers acquire the foundational reading skills to become fluent readers. Sentence structures and vocabulary have been carefully chosen by leading early childhood educators to promote your child’s successful initial step into the world of literacy.
- Children 3-6
Two-ways to read each e-book:
- “Read to Me” - listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- “Read it Myself” - read the book in its traditional form (no highlighting)
- Practice using simple sentence structures
- Become familiar with basic punctuation
- Gain exposure to important sight words, the building blocks to developing reading
- Learn key vocabulary
- Text is perfect for developing and beginning readers alike
- Fun and engaging artwork supports simple text
- Narration supports a range of reading abilities
- Simply repeat audio with the repeat button
- Replay animation by touching the key characters
- Narration can be turned on and off
- Text highlighting can be turned on and off
We fixed small bugs and updated relevant links.