iOS iPad Education
Web Presenter will sent the web content (html, pdf, ppt, keynote, etc) you see on the iPad screen to an external display such as TV, LCD or projector using the VGA cable. It supports file format such as PDF, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc. However, you will need put those file to the web (URL is needed) that you can view it in this browser. This browser basically will show any content on iPad screen and mirror those to the projector for presentation. Scrolling, zoom in and out features are provided.
Why this app?
This app completes the missing feature for iPad. The fact that you can not present the web to projector using default safari browser on iPad. iPad browser can only show HTML5 Video, but not the web page if connected the iPad to projector.
- Great companion with Apple Keynote for showing web content to the audience.
- Present the web page to the users on the projector
- Present PDF to projector
- Present Powerpoint or keynote file to user
- This app will not only show HTML5 video but also the web page.
- Zoom in and out on the page
- Scrolling html page
- Great tool to make great presentation on the web page.
If you find this app useful for your presentation, please leave us with feedback for us to support this app.
fixed removal bookmark