Write My Name
iOS iPad Education
Developed by experts and endorsed by parents and teachers, Write My Name is a fun way for children to practice writing letters, words, names and phrases. Write My Name supports children ages 4 through 6 to learn how to write their name, trace uppercase and lowercase letters, and write over 100 familiar sight/Dolch words. Write My Name meets some of the basic reading and writing Common Core State Standards for kindergarten such as the introduction and mastery of print and word recognition concepts.
■ How to Play
Embedded within a child’s beautiful wood desk space there are three activity areas that preschoolers and kindergarteners can explore as they practice and master writing their alphabet, name, and common sight words.
ABC alphabet book focuses on learning and tracing the individual uppercase or lowercase letters.
- Word cards introduce over 100+ common sight words where children trace words in uppercase or lowercase letters. Once the word is traced, the word card comes to life with vibrant colors and animations. Trace the word a second time and a star stamp is added to the student’s word journal. These rewards encourage children to keep progressing through all the words provided.
- My Name allows parents and teachers to create 100 name tags, including the child’s name with a picture for children to practice writing words that are especially meaningful for them.
■ Students with Special Needs
Write My Name is for children with special needs to help them practice emerging writing skills in a fun and playful way. Children with name writing as one of their IEP(individual education program) goals will especially benefit from the Write My Name learning application as it makes this task accessible and achievable to children with fine motor delays and sensory processing issues.
- Alphabet book to practice writing uppercase and lowercase letters
- Word cards to practice tracing over 100 common sight/Dolch words
- Create 100 individualized name tags or phrases with pictures
- Fingerpaint mode to write with blue paint and see the letters exactly as traced
- Calm background music that can be turned off or on in the options screen
- Designed for school and home use
- Superb artwork, music and real voice files
- Educational discounts for volume purchases
- Intuitive game design promotes independent play
■ How you can reach us!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/iactionbook
- Website: http://www.iactionbook.com
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
- No third party advertisements
- No in-app purchases
- Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone
+ Added ability to swipe page to get previous letter or word
+ Added ability to take picture when creating name tag
+ Added ability to listen to the letter/word sound rapidly
+ Changed word card sorting icon to easily navigate the menu
+ Upgraded to support 64-bit version
+ Minor bug fixes and improvements