Word Recognition Level 2
Bugbrained Apps = Whimsical, interactive experiences based on educational standards
Word Recognition Level 2 gives your child the opportunity to learn grade appropriate sight words. Level 2 is intended for 2nd grade students and is a compilation of several traditional sight word lists.
There are 60 words in this level. Each group of 10 words has 4 activities:
1. Tracing the letters in the words
2. Mixing and matching letters in words
3. Hearing and guessing the words
4. Seeing words flashed on the screen and then guessing them
This app was created by educational professionals, including reading specialists, with over 30 years of experience working with struggling readers.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 2nd Graders.
*Give your child a head start on literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
* Individualized feedback every step of the way.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 12, 2013
- Bugbrained, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 17.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 8 Great Word Patterns Diagnostic
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 1
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 2a
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 2b
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 3
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 4
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 5
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 6
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 7a
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 7b
• 8 Great Word Patterns Level 8
• Addition Thinking 1
• Addition Thinking 1 Advanced
• Fluency Grade 3
• Fluency Level 1
• Fluency Level 2
• Kinder ABC's
• Kinder Assessment
• Phonics 2nd Grade
• Phonics Advanced, 1st Grade
• Phonics Awareness, 1st Grade
• Pre-K ABC's
• Print Concepts Level 1
• Utah's Hogle Zoo FrogWatch
• Word Recognition Level 1
• Word Recognition Level 3